CM7 look-a-like Notification Power Widget for GSF

Guest KonstaT

Does this mean I won't have the power control widget on my homescreen?

Stupid question but I managed to make it blend with my style, and would be a shame to not keep it there :/

This doesn't affect/change widgets in your home screen in any way. It just adds power widget to your notification area.

GingerLeak-CM-PW9-Scroll-all.zip does not want to download .....................

Works well for me, just downloaded it to be sure. ;) Do you/other people have problem with mediafire in general? Imo it's the best - fast download, no waiting, no captchas. I can mirror them somewhere else too.

installed on GSF B26 and worked fine , but some icons are not same as B26...

e.g. signal bar icon in GSF B26 - if on 3G or Edge mode it should be with a letter 3G or E upper on the signal bar icon

but after updated with the Notification Power Widget , they are gone

would you please fixed them ?

Guest kandilak

installed on GSF B26 and worked fine , but some icons are not same as B26...

e.g. signal bar icon in GSF B26 - if on 3G or Edge mode it should be with a letter 3G or E upper on the signal bar icon

but after updated with the Notification Power Widget , they are gone

would you please fixed them ?

GingerLeak-CM-PW9-6-Scroll-all-signalbar.zip - with 3G/G icon over signal bars

[wifi, data, gps, bt, air, snd], vib, sync, rotate

http://www.mediafire...ub9cr9bsm9bg7db

MD5:B381EBCFE4A741FA108A09E6B8D3A61A

Is it dificult to do a notification power bar with a battery circle percentage?

Abraco

Pedro

Actually battery mods and most of theming related stuff is in framework-res.apk. This notification power widget is in SystemUI.apk. Most gingerbread themes replace these both files. If you want to use this with a theme, you should install the theme first, then this power widget and see what it looks like. :)

If you want it to look like in my screenshots, there is also my themed version in previous page post #12. Its got a green circle battery mod.

Edited by KonstaT

Actually battery mods and most of theming related stuff is in framework-res.apk. This notification power widget is in SystemUI.apk. Most gingerbread themes replace these both files. If you want to use this with a theme, you should install the theme first, then this power widget and see what it looks like. :)

If you want it to look like in my screenshots, there is also my themed version in previous page post #12. Its got a green circle battery mod.

Thanks!!

Abraço

Pedro

Guest SWOriginal

someone please do one with the stock gingerbread/cm7 notification background, bottom bar,notification selectors (also in the stock notification addon from the gingerbread goodies page), .. (I would but my computer has broke).

I've tried just replacing the images in frameworkres.apk. but this just changed the notification selectors background to stock.. (and changed the pin lock lockscreen backgrounds to froyo looking ones which do not look great), there must be some images needed to change in systemui.apk

thanks to whoever does this (if they do) :D

Edited by SWOriginal

someone please do one with the stock gingerbread/cm7 notification background, bottom bar,notification selectors (also in the stock notification addon from the gingerbread goodies page), .. (I would but my computer has broke).

I've already done something similar. See post #12 on the first page. It's my themed version, but it has circle battery mod and transparent notification background. Other than that it's quite stock.

Edited by KonstaT

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KonstaT

Really handy and nice.

Anyway to get brightness change to this?

It's possible, but not likely to happen. I haven't worked on this in a while and I consider this pretty much finished.

I'd rather have brightness toggle in some type of slider form instead of a button. I tried to port that CM7-like slide on the closed status bar to change brightness, but it turned out to be too tricky job. But in general brightness toggle and also 2G-3G network mode switch would be great additions to this.

Guest KonstaT

I ended up doing small update after all. :) Few minor tweaks to graphics and overall appearance. Added auto-brightness on-off switch. There are now 10 buttons.

There seems to be a little bug switching from auto-brightness to normal brightness. Last auto-brightness value sticks untill screen backlight (or screen itself) goes (or is turned) off. Next time backlight goes on, it's in preset brightness value. Not much I can do about it and works well enough for me.

GingerLeak-CM-PW10-5-Scroll-all.zip

[wifi, data, gps, bt, snd], vib, brightness, air, sync, rotate

http://www.mediafire.com/?xo5nsauxe4utvhr

MD5:29555B19C2966A36EECEF3E08CCAD3BF

Edited by KonstaT

Guest gavin08

Thanks thats great could have more brightness settings but still good. Seems to be working fine for me. :D

Edited by gavin08

Guest Bloodyme

I ended up doing small update after all. :) Few minor tweaks to graphics and overall appearance. Added auto-brightness on-off switch. There are now 10 buttons.

There seems to be a little bug switching from auto-brightness to normal brightness. Last auto-brightness value sticks untill screen backlight (or screen itself) goes (or is turned) off. Next time backlight goes on, it's in preset brightness value. Not much I can do about it and works well enough for me.

GingerLeak-CM-PW10-5-Scroll-all.zip

[wifi, data, gps, bt, snd], vib, brightness, air, sync, rotate

http://www.mediafire...xo5nsauxe4utvhr

MD5:29555B19C2966A36EECEF3E08CCAD3BF

Great!!!!

It would be PERFECT if you maneged one version with Green circle battery mod :)

But it´s already great!!

Thank you very much.

Guest KonstaT

Great!!!!

It would be PERFECT if you maneged one version with Green circle battery mod :)

But it´s already great!!

Thank you very much.

Asked and answered at least once every page.

• 3 weeks later...

can you please help me. i need such a widget only with wi-fi, rotate, aeroplane and gps. is it possible to create one? the scrollable is not so comfortable.

Guest KonstaT

can you please help me. i need such a widget only with wi-fi, rotate, aeroplane and gps. is it possible to create one? the scrollable is not so comfortable.

Leaked gingerbread is already old and outdated. We have custom ROMs that are based on official gingerbread release. I'm not going to make any more of these for the leaked version.

I will build a batch for Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie sometime later when I have time.

what's Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie?

Guess i'm not updated. is there anyway that you can explain to me how to change it? i'm using MSCF. it's the fastest rom i've tried so far, but the widget is not so compatible with it? and it gives me a weird "default" message instead of the usb mounting option, which crashed the notification drawer. any idea?

As far as the widget itself goes, i'm good with the one i'm using right now, but it could be perfect if there was any way to remove the BT button, so i'll have the wi-fi and the rotate, which i use the mose without scrolling.

Thanks for your patience and hard work

Guest KonstaT

what's Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie?

Guess i'm not updated. is there anyway that you can explain to me how to change it? i'm using MSCF. it's the fastest rom i've tried so far, but the widget is not so compatible with it? and it gives me a weird "default" message instead of the usb mounting option, which crashed the notification drawer. any idea?

As far as the widget itself goes, i'm good with the one i'm using right now, but it could be perfect if there was any way to remove the BT button, so i'll have the wi-fi and the rotate, which i use the mose without scrolling.

Thanks for your patience and hard work

Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie is my ROM.

MSCF = Monte Carlo Stir Fry? MCSF is based on ZTE Skate (Orange Monte Carlo) stock ROM, this add-on is only for the leaked gingerbread. No wonder if you have problems...