where have all the new phones gone?

Guest peps1

Seems to be a real shortage of new handsets since the HTC sensation, Samsung Galaxy S II, Ipone4 flourish? With the "coming soon" phones here in the UK appearing to just be the same phones with larger screens or gimmicks like 3D or Beatsaudio added...... Samsung Galaxy Note, Sensation XE, EVO 3D, Titan and so on..

is there anything coming out in the next month or so that can really justify putting off getting something like a Sensation that after all has been out since May?????

Guest dirlan2001

Seems to be a real shortage of new handsets since the HTC sensation, Samsung Galaxy S II, Ipone4 flourish? With the "coming soon" phones here in the UK appearing to just be the same phones with larger screens or gimmicks like 3D or Beatsaudio added...... Samsung Galaxy Note, Sensation XE, EVO 3D, Titan and so on..

is there anything coming out in the next month or so that can really justify putting off getting something like a Sensation that after all has been out since May?????

Look here

:D

Dirk

Look here

:D

Dirk

For the price its hard to go wrong, but I found the case a bit to plastic (same with SamG2), and the clunky buttons a bit of an off put......a company to watch though!

Thank I may hold out for the Samsung Galaxy note, like the idea of a small tab/phone combo as I have fat finger and poor eyesight!

Edited by peps1

Guest Stephen J. Knill

For the price its hard to go wrong, but I found the case a bit to plastic (same with SamG2), and the clunky buttons a bit of an off put......a company to watch though!

Thank I may hold out for the Samsung Galaxy note, like the idea of a small tab/phone combo as I have fat finger and poor eyesight!

Yep, ZTE are sure starting to kick it along nicely... have tried a few of their tablets, and I must admit for the price I was quite impressed. (Their $300AU~ model is comparable to the iPad, at half the price, easily expandable memory, full flash and full phone ability... altho for this you want to use a headset since it is a speakerphone by default due to its size)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dextersmith2

There are many roomers about new phones on streets and also on net like i phone 5 and other ... phone like Htc titan and many other phones but it's based on what kind of system based phone you need like android base Or windows base and also got roomers that windows also introducing new os or phone and pad operating system name windows 8 which is much better than older windows base phones still android has it's huge market free apps which makes it better ,

here is one site which also introduced HTC Titan Accessories any ways all upcoming phones are beyond our expectations having great fetchers . :)

Edited by dextersmith2