[HELP] NO FTM on DELL XCD35

Guest rjtchn15

Guest rjtchn15

I bought a dell xcd 35 a few days ago that came with 512 mb ram unlocked out of the box. It is gen2 device confirmed by Mr. PigFish.

I successfully rooted my mobile with z4root and installed Rom Manger. After that I installed clockwork recovery via rom manager. But my phone never booted into recovery... so no custom rom.

Then I saw THIS THREAD where i successfully flashed European Gen2 TPT. It brought clockwork recovery from where i successfully flashed CM7. But after that when i again tried to reboot into recovery nothing happened except a green android logo i,e. No FTM and No Recovery . I guess fastboot mode is disabled on gen 2 devices. I want to get into FTM mode.

Please somebody help me...

Guest michael spped

dude!u r stuck! that thread clearly states that its for gen1 or those who have upgraded to gen 2 from gen1. i think u need to flash the dell stock rom. search the forum u will find out. i recomend the flashing from pc as u dnt have any recovery.

but if u r om cm7 u could update ur recovey with rom manager.

Guest rjtchn15

dude!u r stuck! that thread clearly states that its for gen1 or those who have upgraded to gen 2 from gen1. i think u need to flash the dell stock rom. search the forum u will find out. i recomend the flashing from pc as u dnt have any recovery.

but if u r om cm7 u could update ur recovey with rom manager.

no bro... i flashed the tpt that was for blades that were sold as gen2.. and my phone came as gen2...

also even after flashing the recovery by rom manager i can not access clockwork recovery...

please suggest me some more useful stuff. iwould be really grateful ...