CyanogenMod 6.1.1 for B7610 update 01-06 // I am stopping my contributions as my phone died

Guest erikcas

Read!

Change (middle / top of page) the button "featured" to "all" and it will show up.

ohh thanks ,,, got it i am rebooting will post u the results after 87 ...

installed the rev 87 and the accelerometer sensor is working , iam able to play the racing moto game...

there is some problem with rev 97 for sure now...

Edited by kaspy

Guest erikcas

ohh thanks ,,, got it i am rebooting will post u the results after 87 ...

I am sure it will work. Just as the latest rev does :rolleyes:. I just triple checked. It just works after clean install (again). Freshly downloaded the ext4. To be sure.

I am sure it will work. Just as the latest rev does :rolleyes:. I just triple checked. It just works after clean install (again). Freshly downloaded the ext4. To be sure.

but today i did freshly install the beta 3 after that rev 97 ,, nothing more ,, rebooted many times.. but dint worked , then i install ur patches ,and at ended rev87....

Guest erikcas

but today i did freshly install the beta 3 after that rev 97 ,, nothing more ,, rebooted many times.. but dint worked , then i install ur patches ,and at ended rev87....

But I just reproduced.... a working rev 97!

Guest erikcas

iam sorry to say , but it doesnt work , and it has happened with many ...

Do not agree. I have counted 3 examples out of 253 downloads. Is less then 1%. Edit: just over 1% offcourse. It could be that you need to shake the phone to activate the output of the driver.

Edited by erikcas

Do not agree. I have counted 3 examples out of 253 downloads. Is less then 1%. Edit: just over 1% offcourse. It could be that you need to shake the phone to activate the output of the driver.

ok i am going to try this way ..

i did installted rev 98 after rev 87 , the sensor is working , i am again rebooting ,, lets see if it keeps on working...

....hey how to free more ram , the one u said is reserved for vedio ,, how to swap...????

Edited by kaspy

You mean partition settings from minitool partition wizard?

I have a daskalos full rom.

I solve my problem.

The things that i did:

1. Format card to fat32 (on PC)

2. Format card in Resco Explorer (on PDA)

3. card was empty when I install androidinstall.exe

4. Now, launching haret.exe and it's all right!

Thanks everyone for help!

I've played around with android for a couple of weeks now, and since the working radio-rom it's amazing. It's pretty smooth, given the fact it runs from SD. Most applications also seem to work, except Angry Birds, which just loads, you can start a game but you have white stuff everywhere so I think the videocard handling doesn't work properly. At least for AB. Doesn't matter.

I do have problems with the camera. I could start the camera 1 time and after that it kept crashing while loading, I dunno why that doesn't work :P

I've been looking in to the wi-fi part and got ADB working on my phone today, so I'll try and debug somewhat.

When I looked at 'top', (via adb shell) the phone said it had 128MB ram available, but I thought the phone has 256MB? At least when you look at the specs here: http://tweakers.net/...t.html#tab:info ..

I'll keep following this thread and I hope to contribute something. We've got some linux-knowledge where I work so we might figure this out together ^^..

Edited by TNO

Guest erikcas

erikcas ohh i read that we can have around 102 mb free ram ... did u get to know how....

no we can't. he saw 42mb ram free of 122 ram (42/122) so it was a misintepretation.

No, not gonna change back the video ram. Everyone will complain about the graphics then.

For swap there is a link in the second post of the I8000 topic.

If you used installer, it will be created for you. If you install manually, you will have to create an fstab filee.

Again, the howto for creating it is in the link in the second post of the I8000 topic

Guest erikcas

==========>8==================

When I looked at 'top', (via adb shell) the phone said it had 128MB ram available, but I thought the phone has 256MB? At least when you look at the specs here: http://tweakers.net/...t.html#tab:info ..

=========>8===================

What if you look at 'top' (what do you mean by this) in winmo, how much ram do you see?

Main thing to get wifi to work is in the android part. The linux part is as good as done. wl1271 is in the kernel.

Edited by erikcas

Guest Isascaboy89

What if you look at 'top' (what do you mean by this) in winmo, how much ram do you see?

Main thing to get wifi to work is in the android part. The linux part is as good as done. wl1271 is in the kernel.

So there will soon be an update or there is still the firmware problem?

Guest erikcas

So there will soon be an update or there is still the firmware problem?

Android still doesn't load the firmware. What we need for it has to be compiled from android source.

I realize how hard we all want it but it is still a long long way

Guest erikcas

Tomorrow morning (that is like 7 to 8 hours from now here) I will prepare an alternative REV-97 and put it on the forum to test accelero and magnetic sensors.

Edited by erikcas

My sensors worked when I installed rev87, I didn't do a freslhy install, simply put the files of rev87 in my memory, boot and reboot.

I'll wait for next update to upgrade revision.

About adobe flash, i haven't found any reference if it is working with this android port, or it only happens to me? Simply I cannot install it from market, says it is incomplatible with the terminal...

Erik, see the attachment :)

post-877645-0-51900900-1322120149_thumb.

Guest erikcas

Try my custom update with all working + black status bar...

Which rev?

As far as I can see there is nothing changed, exept you replaced a symlink for a copy of a file and repacked it with livewallpaper.

well after about 20 hrs of fresh install , my most of the install application like fruit slice , racing moto , have started giving end process problem ,

is that i need to again reinstall from scratch.. and it happens very soon,,, is that iam doing something wrong

Guest matriX1218

Which rev?

As far as I can see there is nothing changed, exept you replaced a symlink for a copy of a file and repacked it with livewallpaper.

Well,

I did fresh install and applied your latest rev but sensors were not working so I just mixed all your updates and applied and it worked...:)

So there is no rev...:lol:

Guest centodue

I can confirm with fresh install "no working sensors"

I installed now just 3 times, formatting all and starting from clean situation and using only Rev98 but the result is always the same: no working! :-(

Edited by centodue