CyanogenMod 6.1.1 for B7610 update 01-06 // I am stopping my contributions as my phone died

Guest erikcas

Guest erikcas

downloading :)rolleyes.gif

PLEASE keep in mind that the phone will be hot and "battery-draining" on first period after install. This is because of the phone updating its apps.

Though latest sources, it will allways update after first boot!

Guest gauravv

PLEASE keep in mind that the phone will be hot and "battery-draining" on first period after install. This is because of the phone updating its apps.

Though latest sources, it will allways update after first boot!

okay sir.....any news about wifi mellow.gif

Guest Isascaboy89

Downloading right now...can't wait till the end of downloading...:rolleyes:

By the way, i've read first post but i didn't see anything about wifi working or not.

I think it's still not working, am i right?

Guest erikcas

Downloading right now...can't wait till the end of downloading...:rolleyes:

By the way, i've read first post but i didn't see anything about wifi working or not.

I think it's still not working, am i right?

You are right, edited first post :)

* Still no wifi/BT and no ETA

Guest Isascaboy89

yep...i was hoping that this f***ing wifi was finally working...

never mind, you have done a great job, taht will be perfect when you finally manage to fix wifi.

By the way great job, we all own you so much..

Guest Isascaboy89

Also for me root access is denied...i will try the solution at post 1035 and report asap

EDit : Ok the solution of post 1035 works fine for me after a reboot

Edited by Isascaboy89

Guest erikcas

In a next release this will be solved. It is a permission issue for su binary that only occurs on automatic install. (I allways install manually and don't have this problem)

Hmm. For some reason it doesn't boot, just stays on endlessly at "Android on Omnia II Loading...". I used automatic install on a clean repartitioned and FAT16 formatted 4GB sd.

Tried resetting and booting twice, but still hangs on boot :(

/VM

Guest erikcas
Hmm. For some reason it doesn't boot, just stays on endlessly at "Android on Omnia II Loading...". I used automatic install on a clean repartitioned and FAT16 formatted 4GB sd.

Tried resetting and booting twice, but still hangs on boot

/VM

Installer ended without errors? Tried to re-run installer?

Installer ended without errors? Tried to re-run installer?

Just re-installed, same thing... And the installer reboots so quickly when finished, that I couldn't see the last lines! I saw it extracting files, but next when I looked, it rebooted :D

Maybe 3rd times a charm, so I'll re-install again...

Guest gauravv

Tried resetting and booting twice, but still hangs on boot :(

/VM

same here..

Guest erikcas

same here..

Installing on SD? Check your startup.txt?

I will try to reproduce later today, as I installed manually, but that shouldn't affect it.

It was installed succesfully by Isasca... So I expect no problems

Guest gauravv

Installing on SD? Check your startup.txt?

I will try to reproduce later today, as I installed manually, but that shouldn't affect it.

It was installed succesfully by Isasca... So I expect no problems

i also successfully installed yesterday was using till today morning but then switched to winmo for some hours then when i again booted android for su update file it hanged at logo...maybe its related to update file ????...btw i am re-installing

tried reboot 6-7 times

Edited by gauravv

Did 3rd install, no success :(

Installer runs fine 'till the end, no errors, clean exit. I compared new startup.txt with the one created by the same installer (when I installed beta 2, ending using beta 1 kernel), both startup.txt:s are the same and partition is correct.

Set kernel zImage

Set ramsize 180*1024*1024

Set mtype 1626

Set ramaddr 0x50000000

Set kernelcrc 1

Set CMDLINE "rootdelay=2 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 init=/init console=ttySAC2,115200 vmalloc=256M"

setbitp 0x7F008808 5 1

pfw 0x7f005800 4 0x3

pfw 0x7f005804 4 0x805

pfw 0x7f005808 4 0x7

pfw 0x7f00580c 4 0x0

pfw 0x7f005828 4 0x11

pfw 0x7f00582c 4 0x80

boot

EDIT: BTW, I didn't use su-patch yet...

Edited by VMZ

Guest gauravv

Did 3rd install, no success :(

Installer runs fine 'till the end, no errors, clean exit. I compared new startup.txt with the one created by the same installer (when I installed beta 2, ending using beta 1 kernel), both startup.txt:s are the same and partition is correct.

Set kernel zImage

Set mtype 1626

Set ramaddr 0x50000000

Set kernelcrc 1

Set CMDLINE "rootdelay=2 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 init=/init console=ttySAC2,115200 vmalloc=256M"

setbitp 0x7F008808 5 1

pfw 0x7f005800 4 0x3

pfw 0x7f005804 4 0x805

pfw 0x7f005808 4 0x7

pfw 0x7f00580c 4 0x0

pfw 0x7f005828 4 0x11

pfw 0x7f00582c 4 0x80

boot

check if your performance settings are high..in winmo

Guest erikcas
Did 3rd install, no success

Set kernel zImage

Set mtype 1626

Set ramaddr 0x50000000

Set kernelcrc 1

setbitp 0x7F008808 5 1

pfw 0x7f005800 4 0x3

pfw 0x7f005804 4 0x805

pfw 0x7f005808 4 0x7

pfw 0x7f00580c 4 0x0

pfw 0x7f005828 4 0x11

pfw 0x7f00582c 4 0x80

boot

I have another idea. I will recompile kernel with another cross-compiler. I sometimes have troubles booting on another beta I am working on when booting the kernel. Problem went away when I recompiled with another cross compiler.

Expect an update in about an hour and a half....

Guest gauravv

I have another idea. I will recompile kernel with another cross-compiler. I sometimes have troubles booting on another beta I am working on when booting the kernel. Problem went away when I recompiled with another cross compiler.

Expect an update in about an hour and a half....

and put in file manager apk also tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest Alchedin

i also successfully installed yesterday was using till today morning but then switched to winmo for some hours then when i again booted android for su update file it hanged at logo...maybe its related to update file ????...btw i am re-installing

tried reboot 6-7 times

Same here mate <_< The install went ok, rebooted normally. Back in Windows and started haret, but loading like forever...

Maybe something to do with the bootlogo? Remove it till it's out of Beta, liked the text more anyways, seemed more geeky in my opinion :o

I will try Ubuntu install/copy again later today.

Edited by Alchedin

Guest erikcas

Same here mate The install went ok, rebooted normally. Back in Windows and started haret, but loading like forever...

Maybe something to do with the bootlogo? Remove it till it's out of Beta, liked the text more anyways, seemed more geeky in my opinion

I will try Ubuntu install/copy again later today.

No it is not the bootlogo. I rebooted over 1000 times without problems. Not because I like the bootlogo so much but to test things for wifi. The only difference is that I compiled this zImage and kernelmodules with another cross compiler then that I use normally. So that must be the problem.