CyanogenMod 6.1.1 for B7610 update 01-06 // I am stopping my contributions as my phone died

Guest erikcas

Guest Isascaboy89

Hi.

A friend of mine (or better a member of an italian forum on witch i share erickas wonderful works) is having this issue when installing android

Warning: File system is reporting the free space as494591 clusters, not 494590 clusters.

ignore/cancel?

Any suggestions?

Guest erikcas
Hi.

A friend of mine (or better a member of an italian forum on witch i share erickas wonderful works) is having this issue when installing android

Warning: File system is reporting the free space as494591 clusters, not 494590 clusters.

ignore/cancel?

Any suggestions?

Repartitioned already? As primary?

Guest erikcas

I can't boot into Android, how can I include launcher program in an update (tar.gz file) and run haret?

here's /system/app/ADWLauncher.apk in a cm_o2_update.tar.gz in the zip file.

ADW.zip

Guest Alchedin

here's /system/app/ADWLauncher.apk in a cm_o2_update.tar.gz in the zip file.

ADW.zip

Put it in the 1st post please :lol:

Does this add something or is it just an fix for crazyhorse?

Edited by Alchedin

Guest Alchedin

Any updates about build(s) development Erikcas? Somehow I still receive some system lockups. (Internal storage)

And how's the WiFi implementation progressing by the way? Pinching your nerves? :lol:

Edited by Alchedin

Guest erikcas
Any updates about build(s) development Erikcas? Somehow I still receive some system lockups. (Internal storage)

And how's the WiFi implementation progressing by the way? Pinching your nerves?

@ the moment, testing a spicagemod hdpi version. Seems pretty stable but still needs some improvement.

For wifi, I found a collegue at work who is a hell of a c programmer. I know what has to be done, and he is trying to do it. He has high programming skills but less experience with kernel porting. As soon as we have any results I will offcourse report it.

Guest Alchedin

@ the moment, testing a spicagemod hdpi version. Seems pretty stable but still needs some improvement.

For wifi, I found a collegue at work who is a hell of a c programmer. I know what has to be done, and he is trying to do it. He has high programming skills but less experience with kernel porting. As soon as we have any results I will offcourse report it.

Good busy +2 (Goed bezig +2)

Happy to hear we have some more help. Will he be only doing the wifi part or other parts of the project also?

If he has no experience in kernel porting maybe he will learn in time :D because of you guys i know a bit more about Linux, you bastards! :D

Edited by Alchedin

In case anyone is wondering about speed difference between Storage and SD:

I bought a Samsung 8gb Class10 microsd and although speeds are looking fine according to SD tools(12-14mb Write, 25+ Read), the My Storage install is definitely much snappier, at least in my case.

Dont know if storage in 7610 is faster than Omnia II (?)

BTW anyone else having a big delay in calling. For example when i press to call a contact, the phone part is very slow and the call is made after almost a whole minute :unsure:. Doesnt happen all the time though :D

Good luck with the wifi Erik

Guest erikcas
In case anyone is wondering about speed difference between Storage and SD:

I bought a Samsung 8gb Class10 microsd and although speeds are looking fine according to SD tools(12-14mb Write, 25+ Read), the My Storage install is definitely much snappier, at least in my case.

Dont know if storage in 7610 is faster than Omnia II (?)

BTW anyone else having a big delay in calling. For example when i press to call a contact, the phone part is very slow and the call is made after almost a whole minute . Doesnt happen all the time though

Good luck with the wifi Erik

Calling will be faster in next one. So will loading contacts. No solution yet for incoming call delay. On my current testversion caller-id shows up from sleep in about 5 secs. This could be solved if we are able to the new style dpram module. But till now I have not been able to solve the imei problem for B7610. And not sure if Sandors solution for I8000 will solve it for B7610 as it is a complete different phonepart then I8000 uses.

Guest gauravv

Calling will be faster in next one. So will loading contacts. No solution yet for incoming call delay. On my current testversion caller-id shows up from sleep in about 5 secs. This could be solved if we are able to the new style dpram module. But till now I have not been able to solve the imei problem for B7610. And not sure if Sandors solution for I8000 will solve it for B7610 as it is a complete different phonepart then I8000 uses.

good thing is that you dont get unknown numbers like in winmo!

Guest LightningBullet

Hey folks,  Installed Android yesterday evening (manually), could not get it to work with the automatic installer (when installing to internal storage, to sd worked fine). Since I have only access to a very slow sd-card wanted to install to internal storage. I do have a problem now however, as Android does not see my sd-card as mounted, although it shows up in /mnt/sdcard & /sdcard. Is there anyone that can help me out with this?

edit: as a result, i cannot use the mediaplayer and all other apps that want you to have an sd installed...

Edited by LightningBullet

Guest Isascaboy89

i think about update and WiFi. He is little excited i think :P :P

ahahahaha...sorry...yes i was meaning if there are some news about wifi and bluetooth and about newest releases

hello,

i am able to receive text messages but not able to send one.

i get an error message " message not sent"

am i the only one having this problem ?

i am using Airtel (india) connection.

Guest centodue

hello,

maybe bad installation?

Using Android since many months I can say that many persons said me that the volume of my voice is really low!

Is there some solution to increase its?

Guest Isascaboy89

hello,

I think it's an installation problem...my android send and receive messages correctly

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Isascaboy89

Hi i have 2 questions:

1) is there any news about a new possibly release of android for our phones?

2) I'm looking for a torch app who use led light instead of creen light. So i want to ask you if someone knows which app i should use or if someone know on which android rom is based the porting for our phone.I mean, for example, if someone knows if the stock rom of android on b7610 is taken, for example, from galaxy.

Guest erikcas
Hi i have 2 questions:

1) is there any news about a new possibly release of android for our phones?

2) I'm looking for a torch app who use led light instead of creen light. So i want to ask you if someone knows which app i should use or if someone know on which android rom is based the porting for our phone.I mean, for example, if someone knows if the stock rom of android on b7610 is taken, for example, from galaxy.

1. Yes. I have a stable spicagen but needs some improvements in speed of some key apps.

2. Try spica-like apps. The source is mostly modified cyanogenmod called spicagen, it is build on spica board specs which comes nearest to our phones hardware