CyanogenMod 6.1.1 for B7610 update 01-06 // I am stopping my contributions as my phone died

Guest erikcas

Guest gauravv

Drivers are the same. I use same source for it as Voyteckst does. Keep in mind, there could be a slight hardware difference between i8000 and b7610. Maybe setting is in kernel.

hmmm....so you solved phonepart ?

Guest Alchedin

hmmm....so you solved phonepart ?

I was wondering about that also. So Erikcas, you had your time with your daughter, now it's time to give us some attention :lol:

Just kidding of course.

Keep up the good work.

Guest Isascaboy89

Hi.

I've just bought a new 32gb clas 10 microSdf and it would be great if i can flash on it the new release of android.

Any news about the release date?

7827505059 what do you mean when you say about a plan to build beta 2?

If you read the previous topic you will see that erickas is working on it

Guest erikcas

I will try to release a beta2 today. Could also be tomorrow. I've been very busy and trying all my best to don't let you all down.

Phonepart is not solved. On Sandors latest sources the system freezes on boot. Same goes for I8000 with Voyteckst. We suspect that Sandor is using a different cross compiler then we are. So it will be with good old phonepart.

I have to rebuilt the system, there are some problems with sqlite which I think can be solved by deleting a useless apk from the build.

So please a bit more patience :)

need some 3 or 4 hours more. Trying to fix some textcolor mad.gif

I know ill be waiting :rolleyes:

BTW that was your 911 post :D You now know why youre the emrgency help for all B7610 users :P

GL Erik

Guest erikcas

I know ill be waiting :rolleyes:

BTW that was your 911 post :D You now know why youre the emrgency help for all B7610 users :P

GL Erik

My cellphone number ends 112

You know :P

Guest erikcas

Don't worry erickas...take your time...we will wait...hope i could help

Help me start the phonepart :P

Booting but no phonepart. Recompiling kernel discarding rev187 from Sandor. Hope it helps.

Guest erikcas

Up and running :)

Still have undecent textcolors in taskbar, but that is a detail which I solve later.

I have to test the adjustments in the image for stability for several hours. Think it will be no problem it is nice and pretty fast. I will upload the image between 6 to 8 hours from now (I am @ work, no acces to my local files @ home)

Guest Isascaboy89

you keep in touch with us even if you are at work...there's just one word for this: awesome!!!! you are the best erickas!!!

Like allways count on me if you need testing.

News about wifi and bluetooth?

Guest gauravv

great news erik!..thanks.....and please if u can add settings to have increased swap size! it will be more fast.....

Android works better with home button then with back ;-)

Edited by gauravv

Guest erikcas
great news erik!..thanks.....and please if u can add settings to have increased swap size! it will be more fast.....

Android works better with home button then with back ;-)

Why increase swap size? The current size is far from fully used. I don't see a reason.

Android works fine with current keylayout. I think you know how to change it for your own needs ;)

Guest erikcas

So far it is stable. Will commit kernelcanges to google projectpage and upload the ext4.tar.gz in some three hours. Stay tuned (about that, FM radio is not compiled in this version)

Guest gauravv

So far it is stable. Will commit kernelcanges to google projectpage and upload the ext4.tar.gz in some three hours. Stay tuned (about that, FM radio is not compiled in this version)

waiting... tongue.gifwink.gif......fm radio has issues ?