Lion's Pride 2.3.3 (Rom For HD GAMING) V4 RELEASED 12/11/11

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest Kinglion3494
Hi, your rom is really great, I have a little bug here, while playing captain america, sometimes I will face auto reboot problem here.. wish got new update to solve it...

Sorry for broken English;)

Hmm. Im not sure as I have not played captain America yet.

Guest Kinglion3494
the v05 change log says that there is a new gallery, but when i installed i can't find the gallery... any sugestion...

Like the gallery disappeared?

Guest mt2jjj

the v05 change log says that there is a new gallery, but when i installed i can't find the gallery... any sugestion...

find the gallery.apk in update file and copy in system app with root explorer with right premissions...

Guest simi_id

Shall I install:

"RE ADD TIMESCAPE AND MEDIA INTEGRATION"

and then

"UPDATE TIMESCAPE TO NEWEST ARC VERSION"

or this update

"BEAUTIFUL NEW INTERFACE (INCLUDES new timescape, and all 2.3.4 features from arc.)"

includes also the previous 2 updates ?

Thanks.

Guest jianlin

Shall I install:

and then

or this update

"BEAUTIFUL NEW INTERFACE (INCLUDES new timescape, and all 2.3.4 features from arc.)"

Thanks.

lion..can u include these in ur rom?

*Facebook Inside Xperia 2

*New Timescape

*New 2.3.4 Music

*New 2.3.4 swipe keyboard

*Theme manager v2

*New calendar widget

*World clock widget

*Weather widget

*Timer widget

*Data monitor widget

*2.3.4 Home launcher

Guest Kinglion3494
Shall I install:

and then

or this update

Thanks.

These are not update updates. They are only add ons to the rom. The updates says update

Guest Kinglion3494

lion..can u include these in ur rom?

*Facebook Inside Xperia 2

*New Timescape

*New 2.3.4 Music

*New 2.3.4 swipe keyboard

*Theme manager v2

*New calendar widget

*World clock widget

*Weather widget

*Timer widget

*Data monitor widget

*2.3.4 Home launcher

No. They are add ons. It's in the add on section.

Guest mt2jjj

i just find my daily rom, with latest update,this addons here, and my few personal tweaks, i got fastest stock rom i ever have:-D.

great job king;-)

the only problem is data conection, with broswer i can go to internet,but with every other app cant, specialy google one..

i use 2g and 3g network, but no luck.

what that may be?

Guest Kinglion3494

i just find my daily rom, with latest update,this addons here, and my few personal tweaks, i got fastest stock rom i ever have:-D.

great job king;-)

the only problem is data conection, with broswer i can go to internet,but with every other app cant, specialy google one..

i use 2g and 3g network, but no luck.

what that may be?

Glad you like it man. And about the data enter in your 3g settings manually and bam. It'll be fixed.

Guest Kinglion3494
yep, i fix problem,it seem that first time installation rom dont pass good. second time everything work.

Great.

BTW Has anyone tested battery performance with newest update. I need feed back

Guest mt2jjj

Great.

BTW Has anyone tested battery performance with newest update. I need feed back

am testing all night, yep there is some movements for battery,about i dont know maybe 20% duration is higher.

and if i can suggest something,, there is many apk-s in system app folder that u dont need,,i delete them and phone got a nice boost:-),,i test all night i say before and no fc.

Guest Kinglion3494

am testing all night, yep there is some movements for battery,about i dont know maybe 20% duration is higher.

and if i can suggest something,, there is many apk-s in system app folder that u dont need,,i delete them and phone got a nice boost:-),,i test all night i say before and no fc.

Yeah. I know. I'm removing a lot of stuff for v2 of my Rom. But I'll look for more things I can delete

Guest mt2jjj

here is a list of apps i remove:

AccesoryKeyDispatcher, Bootinfo, CdInfoAccesor, CoreNotificationPublisher, CredentialManagerService, CustomizationProvider, CustomizationSimPayType, CustomizedApplicationInstaller, CustomizedSettings, DefaultCapabilities, DefaultContainerService, EventStreamFastDormancy, LearningClient, All live wallpapers apk-s, OmaClientProvisiong, OmaV1AgentDownloadService, PostViever, ReadyToRun, SemcSetupWizard, Street, UserAgentProvider, all three VerifyCertificates.

this should be safe to remove, and there is few apk that i still test their removing...

Edited by mt2jjj

Guest simi_id

These are not update updates. They are only add ons to the rom. The updates says update

I know they are not updates.

My question was, if to install all 3 of them, or only the last one. The last one includes also the previous 2 add-ons ?

Thanks.

Guest simi_id

Shall I install:

and then

or to install only this

it includes also the previous 2 add-ons ? (this "RE ADD TIMESCAPE AND MEDIA INTEGRATION" and this "UPDATE TIMESCAPE TO NEWEST ARC VERSION" )

Thanks.

Why no one is reading carefully my post and comparing it with the download from the front page ? :)

Guest Kinglion3494
here is a list of apps i remove:

AccesoryKeyDispatcher, Bootinfo, CdInfoAccesor, CoreNotificationPublisher, CredentialManagerService, CustomizationProvider, CustomizationSimPayType, CustomizedApplicationInstaller, CustomizedSettings, DefaultCapabilities, DefaultContainerService, EventStreamFastDormancy, LearningClient, All live wallpapers apk-s, OmaClientProvisiong, OmaV1AgentDownloadService, PostViever, ReadyToRun, SemcSetupWizard, Street, UserAgentProvider, all three VerifyCertificates.

this should be safe to remove, and there is few apk that i still test their removing...

Thanks mate. Very helpful