[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest crusssader

amazing job devs..... what can i say ...just WOW...

frsh install working amazing ..... BRAVO.....

still have some problems like delay in call,camera ... this is important for me .... this delay before call...

thank you devs for hard work...

Guest voyteckst

amazing job devs..... what can i say ...just WOW...

frsh install working amazing ..... BRAVO.....

still have some problems like delay in call,camera ... this is important for me .... this delay before call...

thank you devs for hard work...

It's strange. There should be no delay or at least no so big...

Guest crusssader

It's strange. There should be no delay or at least no so big...

delay is about 3-4 seconds befor can see who call ....

hm ...cant see my storage ,only sd card...

not tested gps this i more important for me ...conected with my job..

wi-fi working good

its fresh automatik instal on sd card full formated fat 32 primary 2 Gb (when its logikal ..have problem ""like end?""

Edited by crusssader

Guest Boddish

OMG OMG OMG... its is incredible, the new visual, the already installed apps and i don't even know if swap is on!!!

Now i am testing battery life... hope it is ok this time...

But... since the world is not made of flowers, I have a few problems...

1- I have my storage installation and the system says "there no SD card mounted", how can I fix this...?

2- Phone doesn't vibrate... there some configuration to solve this?

3- I have never used cyanogenmod so... Do all the android normal apps work on this? even the launchers?

4- Camera works fine, no auto-focus... but it make a strange sound.. like "bzzzz", I think is the battery...

Anyway, It is a Master of Awesomeness work, hope it is as good as i expect, Thanks

Guest crusssader

OMG OMG OMG... its is incredible, the new visual, the already installed apps and i don't even know if swap is on!!!

Now i am testing battery life... hope it is ok this time...

But... since the world is not made of flowers, I have a few problems...

1- I have my storage installation and the system says "there no SD card mounted", how can I fix this...?

2- Phone doesn't vibrate... there some configuration to solve this?

3- I have never used cyanogenmod so... Do all the android normal apps work on this? even the launchers?

4- Camera works fine, no auto-focus... but it make a strange sound.. like "bzzzz", I think is the battery...

Anyway, It is a Master of Awesomeness work, hope it is as good as i expect, Thanks

this strange sound is from camera ....

hm interesting problem maybe

when connect to PC end selekt usb conection ...android restart without windows ???

before this i turned off usb debbuging

it happned to me also . i am on beta 3 on b7610

it ususally happens when android restarts itself. and one for me when i rebooted

Edited by kaspy

it is so confusing that i don't know what's the different between mmcblk1p6 and mmcblk0p6 or mmcblk1p6and mmcblk1p5 or something else is..

can anyone explain it to me please? and how to find out which is the right one?

Guest infernoMP

it is so confusing that i don't know what's the different between mmcblk1p6 and mmcblk0p6 or mmcblk1p6and mmcblk1p5 or something else is..

can anyone explain it to me please? and how to find out which is the right one?

First number.

1- Installed on my storage

0-Installed on SD card.

Second number. Partition selected to boot android. Ie for me that it's installed on my storage partitition 2 means mmcblk1p2.

Guest shoarmabakpao

how to recognize sd ?

People that had problems before with this should note there partition numbers.... For example my my storage partition number is 1p1

I noted that down at the install. The dev's made it show you the partitions on your phone. At that spot you should take a quick note of what is what so you could configure it easily by yourself. Or just have your partition as Voyteckst has and you will never have an problem.

Guest crusssader

People that had problems before with this should note there partition numbers.... For example my my storage partition number is 1p1

I noted that down at the install. The dev's made it show you the partitions on your phone. At that spot you should take a quick note of what is what so you could configure it easily by yourself. Or just have your partition as Voyteckst has and you will never have an problem.

exuse me ..how to recognize My storage?

First number.

1- Installed on my storage

0-Installed on SD card.

Second number. Partition selected to boot android. Ie for me that it's installed on my storage partitition 2 means mmcblk1p2.

thanks for reply infernoMP

but why the number goes up to 6 or 7? i thought i had to create 3 partitions(fat32, ext4 an linux-swap)?

so, if i want to install on my storage and boot from first partition, fat32, which is called 'sdcard' it is mmcblk1p1?

Guest alabama20

Anyone with the minijack output working? I can't use headphones.

Hi if you have the original earphones which came with the phone try it plse. I think that users with non-original earphones like me are experiencing this problem...

Guest emicba126

Hola.

Muchisimas gracias despues de esperar por la nueva actualización de "o2droid".

Les comento nuevamente que tengo un Samsung i8000L, estuve probando esta actualización y desafortunadamente no me funciona la camara y el bluetooth (froyo b3)

Estuve leyendo que otro usuario que tiene el mismo omnia y que además es de sur america al igual que yo; le funciona perfectamente la camara.

Realmente no entiendo donde esta el problema ya que a algunos les funciona y otros no; no se si tendra que ver con la ROM de Windows Mobile.

Ademas sigue el problema con la llamada que se bloquea la pantalla. Edit: Despues de llamar 4, 5 veces, se solucionó el problema :) 

Sin mas les mando saludos. Disculpen por mi ingles, esta traducido.

-- Translate

Hello.

Thank you very much expected after the new update of "o2droid."

I tell them again that I have a Samsung i8000L, I tested this update, and unfortunately it does not work the camera and bluetooth (froyo b3)

I read that another user has the same omnia and it is also from South America like me, it works perfectly the camera.

Really do not understand where the problem because some people work and others do not, not if you will have to do with the ROM of Windows Mobile.

Also is the problem with the call to lock the screen. Edit: Call after 4, 5 times, the problem was solved

No more I send greetings. Sorry for my English, is translated.

Edited by emicba126