[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest alabama20

What's better: install in the internal storage or in a Class 4 SD?

My storage is like a Class 6 SD card in speed. So if you compare the Class 6 SD card with a Class 4SD you'll know the speed differences (R/W)

Guest pepelito

Hi all.

Dev's congrats for this awesome work, finally with this CM6 I'm going to pass definitely to Android. From my point of view, the one missing feature is a proper iptables implementation, in other beta's there were ipetables modules (that I've never get them to work) but this CM6 lacks these modules.

Please, can anybody help with this?

Thanks

My storage is like a Class 6 SD card in speed. So if you compare the Class 6 SD card with a Class 4SD you'll know the speed differences (R/W)

Thank you, I will install in the SD card and maybe I install in the main storage in the weekend.

Guest larrezz

where ?

In Initrc

I am Sorry!

So for everybody who installed it on Internal storage and it doesn't recognize SD card Just do the following:

Change the following in Initrc and it will works perfect:

mount vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p5 /sdcard

to

mount vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /sdcard

And stop asking this question now!

Edited by larrezz

Guest infernoMP

Hi if you have the original earphones which came with the phone try it plse. I think that users with non-original earphones like me are experiencing this problem...

Tried with original samsung headphones, and 3 different models non-original. Not working at all :blink:.

after running CM6 for about 5 hour, I got first restart. just show o2droid logo screen and then every thing back to normal(exclude the hour #mine is UTC+7) :(

battery life is perfect... the phone idle about 5 hour, and the battery consumes less then 1% (at the first, I don't believe it.. but after I run wifi, then battery decreased, so I assume the indicator works fine) B)

so, since the battery life is perfect, I think it's not a big deal for me..

I'll try another,

it's an awesome job... It's totally brand new O2... :D

Guest alabama20

I've got a bug. When I put the headset, the android does not recognize it. Is anyone with this problem too?

I have the headset problem too, but please read before you post to avoid double or tripple posting...

Guest infernoMP

Someone with non original battery could confirm that it charges normally?. Mine initially appears charging but after 2 minutes stops and starts using battery.

Only occurs with non original battery <_<

Edited by infernoMP

i am already more than 10 min on the first boot , is it fine , or should i restart and try again

can any one tell me abt b7610

how much would it take

Edited by kaspy

Guest marios32

how does media scan work now ?

On the old betas i used to go to dev tools and initiate media scan, but now it don't see such an option nor the phone does it by it self.

everything works great except that and i wanna test earphones, cause its a must for me.

Opened a mp3 via file explorer for now and the earphone doesn't work. big con for me :(

Edited by marios32

Guest emicba126

Me he bajado una aplicacion para la radio; parecer funcionar.

El problema es que el celular no dectecta los auriculares (otro error), la aplicación dice que conecte los auriculares.

Estare a la espera de alguna respuesta.

Saludos.

- Translate

I downloaded an application to the radio seems to work.

The problem is that the phone does not Dectect headphones (another mistake), the application states that connect the headphones.

I'll be waiting for an answer.

Greetings.

FMRadio.zip