[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Have You compared theses settings? For Europe difference is only in: INTERMEDIATE_POS=0 (they have 1). This file worked fine with beta2. With beta3 it don't work ok, because of some differences in O2 phone part.

BTW. For me cold fix is around 2-3 minutes.

GPS works fine with my installation as well (Beta3 SD Autoinstall), have tried IGO with no problems.

GL

Guest wlw6600

I dont know how but my camera sometimes worked and another doesnt.... But tells me that it cant find Sd card.... The sd card i can see it throuth the root explorer and throught the Astro ... i can see and the /mnt/sdcard and the /sdcard/ folder

I dont know what i have to do with the sdcard....

wlw6600 do you in the dev team ???

if no do you have any information for the camera from Voy or from another person of the team ???

unsure.gif I have the same error with camera , not in the dev team .

I'm tried change WM.PDA , WM.Phone , WM.All , partitions , install method , install to card , and now , I'm try to change SDcard to class 10 , but regret , don't solve it , which perhaps about firmware ,

Guest czysbox

thanks! i say particular step 1 copy my attachment (fstab.txt) to SD 2 install R.E 3 Open R.E 4 copy fstab.txt to etc 5 Dev Tools > Terminal Emulator 6 three command: su---mv /etc/fstab.txt /etc/fstab----swapon -a ok

good job!well done!

Guest thanh_nha0706

I have just tested the hot game "Cut the Rope" and it can be played smoothly with my phone...However, if I play the game about 30 minutes, the phone gets hotter and hotter....(very hot :) )

Edited by thanh_nha0706

Guest zhengsam

No, it won't. It's related with magnetic sensor and will be corrected.

Now power cost can also accept, if it better is close to perfect, thank you for your great work!!!!!

Guest carlospaco

CHECK AGAIN TUTORIAL

DID YOU COPY TEXT FILE AS A SAID THIS VERY IMPORTANT

FIRST INSTALL B3 AUTO INSTALL TO YOUR SD

THAN REMOVE YOUR SD

THAN CONNECT YOUR PHONE AS MY STORAGE USB

IF YOU HAVE 8 GB MY STORAGE FORMAT LIKE THIS

1. PRIMARY FAT32 6800 MB

2.UNLOCATED 1128 MB

THAN CONNECT YOUR SD WITH AN ADAPTER TO YOUR COMPUTER

THAN START COPY YOUR PARTITIONS FROM SD TO MY STORAGE

DONT FORGET FIRST COPY BIG PARTITION "OTHER " SECOND COPY SMALL PARTION

TO YOUY MY STORAGE FINALLY WILL BE LIKE THIS

1.PRIMARY FAT32 6800 MB

2.OTHER 900-1000 MB

3.OTHER 120 MB

AFTER FINISH DONT FORGET STARTUPTEXT CHANGE

OR YOU CAN USE THIS ATTACHED

Edited by carlospaco

Guest xibianliang

for usb issue, u may try this

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=961956

follow the steps and the connect success rate improves a lot

i don't think USB driver is at fault as USB doesn't work in WM too. the strange thing is that i can charge the phone when it's powered off but not when it's turned on.i took it to the repair shot and the man also scratch his head in confusion.:D thanks anyway!

Guest khermachoo

Mr Voyteckst,

i hope for next beta prepare first in internal storage(my storage),because most friends like such.

tnx.

Edited by khermachoo

Guest mangaba

Voyteckst,

No, I didn´t compare the settings. I´m in South America and all I know is that before I use the new gps.conf, was much more hard to get a fix (more than 15 minutes, even in a open ). After use the file, this improves a lot. Maybe it´s not related to the file, but, for others with the same problem, they can give a shot and see for themselves. They can go back , if no changes.

SDS

Have You compared theses settings? For Europe difference is only in: INTERMEDIATE_POS=0 (they have 1). This file worked fine with beta2. With beta3 it don't work ok, because of some differences in O2 phone part.

BTW. For me cold fix is around 2-3 minutes.

WOW... after installing chainfire3D.. the graphic is better!!!

you must try it guys..

can u attached file or give name i tried one but it say not installed

Guest shoarmabakpao

can u attached file or give name i tried one but it say not installed

Just download it from the market. Or if that doesn't work for you for some reason use google Try searching for chainfire 3d pro apk 2.8 in google and the first link would be fine. But please, after you tried it purchase it because we don't allow warez. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Just download it from the market. Or if that doesn't work for you for some reason use google Try searching for chainfire 3d pro apk 2.8 in google and the first link would be fine. But please, after you tried it purchase it because we don't allow warez. (correct me if I'm wrong)

thank you before i searched wrong one :rolleyes::D

Edited by ASIDER

Guest shoarmabakpao

thank you before i searched wrong one :rolleyes::D

You're Welcome ^_^

Please post back what your results are with games + chainfire 3d! :D

I managed to get Drag Racing to an 'Almost-Smooth' level :D Mabey if the upcoming beta improves the 2d/3d driver we could actually play cool games ^_^ and make the phone overall feeling of it smoother!

Btw; I also check the same game with every possible setting on/off + plug-in. Most games look the same as they normally are, even when I tick the option to Reduce texture quality + reduce texture size because I use an plug-in, such like; Nvidia, POWERVR and QUALCOMM. WIthout one of those plug-in's enabled the game will really lose noticeable quality but when you use it the game will go some faster and the quality will remain the same.

Even though sometimes selecting 'Unroll textures' makes the game smoother even though that option makes non 32-bit color textures into 32-bit color textures thus increasing the graphics in some cases.

Edited by shoarmabakpao

Guest Trasheador

I'm in Argentina and I was able to get a fix in just a few minutes with google navigation. Maybe i'll try that fancy gps.conf to se if it's even faster.

Guest antonio junior

http://www.ebay.it/i...=item5646538df1

could work on our device with android?

from what I know out there and this technology called Galaxy SII on-the-go which serves to connect pen drive, external hard drive etc.. and as our phone does not have this technology in my opinion will not work.

Edited by antonio junior

Guest dimasik55

While an incoming call I can't "wake up" the phone, even if I touch the screen or any button. I have to wait 2-4 seconds in order to see the screen and answer.

+1

Edited by dimasik55

from what I know out there and this technology called Galaxy SII on-the-go which serves to connect pen drive, external hard drive etc.. and as our phone does not have this technologyin my opinion will not work.

thanks but wait responses from developersto be sure when and if it can be implemented because it is a good resource