[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest s jithu

extrem problem i switch to rotary lock know im unable to unlock silence mode working but when i unlock

it rotating only pls to help or else i have to

fresh install only pls help

Now only 2 things can do on the screen:

1. Mute / unMute sound.

2. rotate the rotary...

Edited by s jithu

Guest moonway

Thx for your jobs! By the way: Is Android for I8000 stopped developing? The latest news on the 1st page just like a list of actors in the end of a movie~

Edited by moonway

Hi again, mmm ... Another bug report ... I saw reported the "Time/Date" (autoupdate from carrier, change of the WinMo time/date, etc.). But I don't see reported when you change manually the date/time, isn't refreshed with the new time/date in the status bar and lock screen, till I rotate the phone, and sometimes after the "rotation" the data is continuously updated, sometimes I need to rotate the phone to display the correct time/date in the status bar/lockscreen when I need to see the time or date.

Thanks again to the Devs.

Guest voyteckst

Thx for your jobs! By the way: Is Android for I8000 stopped developing? The latest news on the 1st page just like a list of actors in the end of a movie~

It isn't stopped - why would You think so? Latest news is from 02 December. And I added list of people because I realized that it was missing.

Edited by voyteckst

Guest andreus

Hi. Thanks for great work, but i have one issue, that makes android unusable.

After i start WiFi, or telephone make any data access to the internet, processor's speed raise up to 800MHz and never step down again. After that, telephone starts to heat up and drain battery (60% in 2 hours).

Im checking CPU speed through CPU spy, and CPU notify. Both says telephone uses 800MHz only. When i turn off any data connections and reboot phone, everything goes normal and CPU speed was low.

After that i checked which process drain CPU and it was process named debuggerd. So i comment its starting line in init.rc file, but it seems to be only a little bit better with heating, but nothing happened with CPU speed. Now the most draining process is zygote, but it seems to be some important process, so i doesnt try to kill it or disable his startup.

Any solutions?

if i move update files to /system/storage my phone hangs at the first bootscreen, can anyone help me?

edit: problem solved

Edited by Hung.

Guest jingang

No. Maybe You are using some tweaks which modify swapiness paramater?

mr 'voyteckst:

can you tell me how to change bootlogo witn linux system?

i donot know how to unpack zImage and how to replace bootlogo。jpg?( ./unpack zimage not work..)

Guest moonway

It isn't stopped - why would You think so? Latest news is from 02 December. And I added list of people because I realized that it was missing.

Thx a lot !!! Waiting for your new ver~

Guest voyteckst

mr 'voyteckst:

can you tell me how to change bootlogo witn linux system?

i donot know how to unpack zImage and how to replace bootlogo。jpg?( ./unpack zimage not work..)

It isn't so easy... Kernel logo is compiled into kernel. Read about this.

voyteckst has the patience of a saint.

How can I change the boot logo?

Is a NAND ROM image possible?

Those two questions have been discussed several times in this thread and also have their own threads in this sub forum.

How hard is it to use the search box on the right? ----------------------------------->

You know, the one that says "Search" with a pulldown box for options for "This Topic/This Forum".

Try it - just type one single word in there. It really works, you lazy bastiches.

Guest Campl3r

Hi. Thanks for great work, but i have one issue, that makes android unusable.

After i start WiFi, or telephone make any data access to the internet, processor's speed raise up to 800MHz and never step down again. After that, telephone starts to heat up and drain battery (60% in 2 hours).

Im checking CPU speed through CPU spy, and CPU notify. Both says telephone uses 800MHz only. When i turn off any data connections and reboot phone, everything goes normal and CPU speed was low.

After that i checked which process drain CPU and it was process named debuggerd. So i comment its starting line in init.rc file, but it seems to be only a little bit better with heating, but nothing happened with CPU speed. Now the most draining process is zygote, but it seems to be some important process, so i doesnt try to kill it or disable his startup.

Any solutions?

same problem...

But in know bugs, this bug is shown as fixed. How can I fix it manually?

Guest andreus

same problem...

But in know bugs, this bug is shown as fixed. How can I fix it manually?

Where is that bug shown? I cant see him anywhere.. Maybe im just blind :D

Guest mariakat80

hello! i have installed Cyanogen Beta 1 sucessfully to my omnia 2 but i can't install the updates. it gives me this error "error reading file. expected 4096 got 0"

Any idea?

Guest ray1234

I successfully got CyanogenMod beta 1 onto SDCard installation, it's working fine although a bit slow. I have 2 questions :

1) is 2D/3D driver included in CyanogenMod beta 1 already? or do we have to separately install like in Froyo

2) In Froyo, I read that installation on internal storage makes the system faster than installtion on SDCard, is it the same for CyanogenMod? even though I have 10x SDCard?

I successfully got CyanogenMod beta 1 onto SDCard installation, it's working fine although a bit slow. I have 2 questions :

1) is 2D/3D driver included in CyanogenMod beta 1 already? or do we have to separately install like in Froyo

2) In Froyo, I read that installation on internal storage makes the system faster than installtion on SDCard, is it the same for CyanogenMod? even though I have 10x SDCard?

1) not ever since B3, u can check the change log

2) the only possibility is u're having a class 4 card or below. also, there had been proved by someone else

Guest carlospaco

few apps not able to install talking tom cat . glow hockey , and some others too , after downloading while installing error appears that

"couidn't install to usb storage or sd card ... ????

in setting app location is automatic

can some one explain please

Yes i also have same problem, does somebody know why?

It's with some apps and games; like tomcat, cordy, etc....

Greetings