-------

Guest tillaz

can i just install this 1.5v over the other bluemonte v1 without doing all the wipes?cause ill loose all apps and settings again if i do wont i?

yes no wipe required if updating from v 1 , this is a very small update basically because of v1 getting removed.

v. 1.5 uploading....

all changes will be added to first post for v 1.5 & the possible v 2.0, links will be added when uploaded

Edited by tillaz

First time I have used your rom Tillaz, downloaded version 1.5, I like the rom very much...extremely fast, however...I am finding it extremely difficult to use this launcher, never have used launcher pro before, is it possible to have more than 7 screens with this launcher?

Edited by Navie

First time I have used your rom Tillaz, downloaded version 1.5, I like the rom very much...extremely fast, however...I am finding it extremely difficult to use this launcher, never have used launcher pro before, is it possible to have more than 7 screens with this launcher?

7 is the maximum, you can customize the launcher from menu / preferences. or you could download the launcher you like best & set it as default.

7 is the maximum, you can customize the launcher from menu / preferences. or you could download the launcher you like best & set it as default.

I am getting a Force Close error, this happened after I went to the Link2SD app and chose the ext option 3, the force close happens when I go into my gallery.

I am getting a Force Close error, this happened after I went to the Link2SD app and chose the ext option 3, the force close happens when I go into my gallery.

have you rebooted your phone since selecting the ext 3 option ?

have you rebooted your phone since selecting the ext 3 option ?

Yes, I have got rid of the force close error now, how come I can't view anything in my gallery?...have I done something wrong with the flash?...I have pictures and icons on my SD card etc.

Yes, I have got rid of the force close error now, how come I can't view anything in my gallery?...have I done something wrong with the flash?...I have pictures and icons on my SD card etc.

wot is happining when you try to view them ? or do you mean they are not there to view ?

wot is happining when you try to view them ? or do you mean they are not there to view ?

When I click on the 'Gallery' app, the app loads, however...when it goes into it there is nothing to display and there is a message saying "There are no items in your collection".

When I click on the 'Gallery' app, the app loads, however...when it goes into it there is nothing to display and there is a message saying "There are no items in your collection".

try taking a picture & see if the gallery loads it & then the rest .

try taking a picture & see if the gallery loads it & then the rest .

The camera only works when the SD card is dismounted...really wierd, I think it has something to do with my SD card being setup using your Link2SD card guide, the system doesn't like it.

The camera only works when the SD card is dismounted...really wierd, I think it has something to do with my SD card being setup using your Link2SD card guide, the system doesn't like it.

not sure, its all working for me. try going into link2sd and pressing menu / more / quick reboot

not sure, its all working for me. try going into link2sd and pressing menu / more / quick reboot

The SD card I am using now is a 2 GB card, I ordered an 8GB memory card from Ebay so should have it tomorrow or Friday, do I need to use the Link2SD method for the 8GB card?...I will have enough space on the 8GB card just so you know, thanks.

The SD card I am using now is a 2 GB card, I ordered an 8GB memory card from Ebay so should have it tomorrow or Friday, do I need to use the Link2SD method for the 8GB card?...I will have enough space on the 8GB card just so you know, thanks.

its the internal space on the phone & android that is the problem, as you will notice when you select to move an app to the sd card without link2sd set up it only actually moves half the data, or less in some apps meaning the phone gets full fast, basically using link2sd creates an extra internal memory part but on the sd card so the real internal memory never gets full.

Edited by tillaz

its the internal space on the phone & android that is the problem, as you will notice when you select to move an app to the sd card without link2sd set up it only actually moves half the data, or less in some apps meaning the phone gets full fast, basically using link2sd creates an extra internal memory part but on the sd card so the real internal memory never gets full.

I guess its a good idea to use it then, I have an idea...i'm going backup my SD card then use your Link2SD guide to format my SD card then re-flash your rom, I have the rest of the apps on my computer so will have to install that way, will see if that solves things, thanks Tillaz.

Guest LadronZTE

So, no wipe at all if i want to install this ROM ok ? just copy to card and install... And it should work as quick as now ... (Am asking, because you know how its done when you reinstall windows without wipe on your computer.. Its a CRAP! :) )

do you have this rom on .did you back it up before you try the update. sometimes you can get fc s so best to backup .have also got this on and im okay with it .not updated yet.