MIUI DATA FIX and WIFI SOLUTION

Guest jpminou

Guest jpminou

Nothing...no solution...2g and hspa works good, 3g can't transfer data

use root explorer and go to system/app and delete antispam application,reboot and try again.

Guest jpminou

Hi JP, anything we should know about this ROM, any issues?

I am guessing it already includes the data fix and static ip fix?

DLing and Testing now

No it doesn't include the data fix cause really couldn't find a solution for the data and wifi work together,so users should choose what they need most,data fix with static wifi ip or wifi automatically but with data drop.

This rom as i said it is a mix,you know i am not a dev and this one is my first rom so...

You can try it and report :D Ps turn the shadows off in launcher settings and give it little time to settle :)

Edited by jpminou

No it doesn't include the data fix cause really couldn't find a solution for the data and wifi work together,so users should choose what they need most,data fix with static wifi ip or wifi automatically but with data drop.

This rom as i said it is a mix,you know i am not a dev and this one is my first rom so...

You can try it and report :D Ps turn the shadows off in launcher settings and give it little time to settle :)

Thanks JP, just testing but I seem to have a WIFI issue (not yours specifically) had this on previous whitecookie rom as well that I just get 'error' when trying to start wifi, any ideas (just seems to be broken and clearing all and redoing ROM does not seem to help)

Guest Unrivaled

Hey guys, couldn't get adb to work with my phone so I dropped the file on the sdcard and moved it to /system/lib using a root terminal. I looked at the permissions for the other libraries and they showed as -rw-r--r-- so I ran:

# chmod 644 /system/lib/libnetutils.so

The permissions for it seem right now, but I'd like to be certain. Could someone let me know, please?

Edit: The reason I'm uncertain is that the guide said to "set the permissions(check all)" so I'm not sure if it should be 777 (-wrxwrxwrx)

Edited by Unrivaled

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest senki11

Hi! I cant replace the libnetutils.so file. Root explorer says I dont have enough free space to copy/paste, but I have more than 80 MB. What can I do?

• 2 weeks later...