[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest pantelista

Sweet! Where did you find it? :)

A small store sells it in my neighborhood for €20 when the official distributor sells original zte battery for €19.

It is definitely a china-made battery, but very very good. I am still at the second charge and it says that gives its best after five full charges.!!! I don't know how to measure the actual capacity,if really is 2000mAh, but it seems monster battery to me.

Guest Racerboy

If its good and working why dont you put in the rom,becouse its a little tricky for instal?This is just an ideasmile.gif

that was my thinking, need to have a good look at it 1st, probably no need for swap IF it works :)

Guest Vlatko25

that was my thinking, need to have a good look at it 1st, probably no need for swap IF it works :)

Racer Boy this is out of your topic,but i am happy and i must say that again i will use your roms gen 1,because i am again gen 1 with android green logo,thanks to guy from this forum,who made tpt bacup of 2,1 update 1,and it worked

now i will download your latest roms happy

Guest Racerboy

Racer Boy this is out of your topic,but i am happy and i must say that again i will use your roms gen 1,because i am again gen 1 with android green logo,thanks to guy from this forum,who made tpt bacup of 2,1 update 1,and it worked

glad you got it sorted :)

Guest Rahulj85

are you saying someone made a tpt for gen 1? can you share the procedure with me? i am stuck with an ugly boot logo myself..

Guest Rahulj85

RE: HERE

thanks racerboy..so will this be usual flashing like we do for custom roms? i am sorry if this sounds like a lame question but when it comes to tpt, i dont feel comfortable handling them at all..:-(

Guest massacre^

i have a little problem....i cant download market apps bigger than 2mb size after 241 roms. its not a problem with my net though coz i m getting 200kb/s download speed in laptop

Guest Racerboy

thanks racerboy..so will this be usual flashing like we do for custom roms? i am sorry if this sounds like a lame question but when it comes to tpt, i dont feel comfortable handling them at all..:-(

the mediafire download seems to contain the same files from the zte upgrade tool HERE..........1st i had to fastboot my original recovery.img (stock) to gain FTM mode instead of CWM for it to UPDATE/UPGRADE and it re-wrote the whole phone..........turns out it was only 2.1update1 software/fixes but it installed full system.img (phone wiped totally) i dont know if it will work for you the method i mension

Guest Shadowtrance

the mediafire download seems to contain the same files from the zte upgrade tool HERE..........1st i had to fastboot my original recovery.img (stock) to gain FTM mode instead of CWM for it to UPDATE/UPGRADE and it re-wrote the whole phone..........turns out it was only 2.1update1 software/fixes but it installed full system.img (phone wiped totally) i dont know if it will work for you the method i mension

Yea that's how i got the files when i messed up my phone.

My brother has the same phone but with stock 2.1 on it so i just fired up that upgrade tool you linked and told it to upgrade (even though it was the same), let it download the zip file with all the files in it and quickly copied it and saved it somewhere else and cancelled the upgrade before it started wiping the phone. :)

Sadly my cell radio/imei sv problem is still there. :(

And i used the USDL software to flash the tpt to my phone with those new files. There's a link around here somewhere to it.

Guest Racerboy

i have a little problem....i cant download market apps bigger than 2mb size after 241 roms. its not a problem with my net though coz i m getting 200kb/s download speed in laptop

ok the common factor here is i intergrated market into the roms from #241 onwards with market version 3.3.11, that version maybe the issue, i`ll check it out by downloading afew apps that are larger than 2meg and see whats what :)

EDIT: i reverted back to market v3.1.3 and the market updater automatically updated vending.apk to 3.3.11, downloaded/installed angry birds no problem and a couple of other bigger than 2meg downloads on market no problem.....

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Rahulj85

Yea that's how i got the files when i messed up my phone.

My brother has the same phone but with stock 2.1 on it so i just fired up that upgrade tool you linked and told it to upgrade (even though it was the same), let it download the zip file with all the files in it and quickly copied it and saved it somewhere else and cancelled the upgrade before it started wiping the phone. :)

Sadly my cell radio/imei sv problem is still there. :(

And i used the USDL software to flash the tpt to my phone with those new files. There's a link around here somewhere to it.

hmm..i wonder if there is a easier way..

Guest Racerboy

What about script is it good or not.Do you put it in the rom?

not enough time needed today to include/post about it...........i will tomorrow look in more detail as i`ve not alot to do.......:)

Guest equiliym

lol back to the drawing board lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

nowai, ill just make a thread tomorrow morning about it xD when and if needed only, ill make a new update, other than that, ill just try do error fixes if any p;

Guest Racerboy

Whats new?

:blink: the link is the changelog for the build

changes to the builds and core files are determined by cyanogen, i just make the builds work for the racer, i`ll change apps and such like when theres better/newer versions available, then i`ll produce a changelog of what i`ve change or added :)

Guest Vlatko25

Racer Boy i have just flashed #256 and soon give aby feedback

Racer Boy this romn is with swap or without???

wifi doesnt work for me....

i have wiped everything and after rom instalation i have installed swap addon