[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

can someone try the linky in my signature for raceroms plz i think its down

think it's down, Equiliym is having the same problems not letting downloads for his roms, believe he's tried mailing Wooly :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest equiliym

can someone try the linky in my signature for raceroms plz i think its down

i msged wooly to check servers, probably a downtime or something :/

oh btw, regarding that V6 thing, ill be adding it to sense update, already made it but lazy to edit thread.. not hard to install, just run sh and it will make a html file on your sdcard.. i installed it through terminal

Edited by equiliym

Guest Racerboy

ok heres my tutorial for the V6SuperCharger memory/performance fix script, works great am well impressed

first, credit to zeppelinrox from XDA developers who made it, the original thread is here

Can be used with any cm7 ROM so they say

things you`ll need to do:

1. Make a backup just incase

2. Download the script HERE and copy to sdcard (yes its a .pdf file dont modify it, it works fine)

3. you`ll need Script Manager app either on Market or go on Google and search for "Script Manager ads_1.6.2.apk" first result mediafire, i cant post links for it , download it and copy to sdcard

how to install and use:

1. Install Script Manager with file manager on your phone, once installed goto "open" or goto to apps menu and select Script Manager

2. Press the "MENU" soft key, goto "more" then "advanced options" then select "config" tick the box "Browse as root" now press "back" soft key, allow SuperUser if asked.

3. Scroll down to "v6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update9_RC3.2.sh.pdf" file and select it, tick box "Run as root" then goto "run" at the top, the script should open, once its finished scrolling the text, tap the screen to bring up the keyboard and press "2" then press ENTER, now WAIT

4. Press "Y" then ENTER to allow intergration, when prompted press ENTER.

5.Next, you`ll see options 1-30, depending on how you use your phone:

• Press "2" for Multi-tasking
  • Press "3" for Balanced
  • Press "4" for Aggressive

make your choice and press ENTER, best option is "2" for most people

6. When prompted press ENTER again

7.Next is to SuperClean and ReStart, this will clean Cache and lesson the chance of anything going wrong, press "Y" then ENTER, phone will reboot instantly....phone will take a minute or 2 to get back to desktop as new settings will be applied (only does this once, unless you change settings again).......if you get stuck on the boot screen take the battery out and replace and power on phone......done........dont need to do anything else.............

i`ve installed this a few times and had no problems at all with it......:D

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK :D

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Vlatko25

ok heres my tutorial for the V6SuperCharger memory/performance fix script, works great am well impressed

first, credit to zeppelinrox from XDA developers who made it, the original thread is here

Can be used with any cm7 ROM so they say

things you`ll need to do:

1. Make a backup just incase

2. Download the script HERE and copy to sdcard (yes its a .pdf file dont modify it, it works fine)

3. you`ll need Script Manager app, go on Google and search for "Script Manager ads_1.6.2.apk" first result mediafire, i cant post links for it, download it and copy to sdcard

how to install and use:

1. Install Script Manager with file manager on your phone, once installed goto "open" or goto to apps menu and select Script Manager

2. Press the "MENU" soft key, goto "more" then "advanced options" then select "config" tick the box "Browse as root" now press "back" soft key, allow SuperUser if asked.

3. Scroll down to "v6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update9_RC3.2.sh.pdf" file and select it, tick box "Run as root" then goto "run" at the top, the script should open, once its finished scrolling the text, tap the screen to bring up the keyboard and press "2" then press ENTER, now WAIT

4. Press "Y" then ENTER to allow intergration, when prompted press ENTER.

5.Next, you`ll see options 1-30, depending on how you use your phone:

• Press "2" for Multi-tasking
  • Press "3" for Balanced
  • Press "4" for Aggressive

make your choice and press ENTER, best option is "2" for most people

6. When prompted press ENTER again

7.Next is to SuperClean and ReStart, this will clean Cache and lesson the chance of anything going wrong, press "Y" then ENTER, phone will reboot instantly....phone will take a minute or 2 to get back to desktop as new settings will be applied (only does this once, unless you change settings again).......if you get stuck on the boot screen take the battery out and replace and power on phone......done........dont need to do anything else.............

i`ve installed this a few times and had no problems at all with it......:D

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK :D

this is so nice,also Racer Booy just to say your ICS mod rom v3 is so amazing fast and cool,i just hardly wait for your next release 257#

i hope i wont sleep later if is avaliable to download

Guest Racerboy

take it I should be using v#9 and I can get rid of the versions from the xda post? :)

yes, its a RC but it works fine, the download i linked is from XDA anyway

Guest Racerboy

This rom stays supercharged,yes?

no, its a personal choice for everybody use or not :)

EDIT: crt is not working as yet !!!!

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Vlatko25

i must say it is so fast that you don't need to use scripts:D

Nice Job RacerBoy really it rocks!!

So i just want to say that black marks about stock browser,are not boring anymore i have just switched to list viewd bookmarks and no problem hehehehehe:D

but still i don't know why that apears still,but everything else is so good,maybe something related with cyanogen?

Guest Vlatko25

So i just want to say that black marks about stock browser,are not boring anymore i have just switched to list viewd bookmarks and no problem hehehehehe:D

but still i don't know why that apears still,but everything else is so good,maybe something related with cyanogen?

i have noticed that when i am on android modaco mobile site,black marks are disturbing even on surfing,on every other site everything ok no black lines

Guest Racerboy

yes it seems inherent for a few builds now, i`ve tried lots of different .apks for browser, unless i go back to older sources and replace some older lib files (which i dont want to do) the glitch will still be present until its fixed from source