[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

:lol: now confused again x), so it would seem they are not going to build an official build of cm9 for the blade? sorry late night with teething baby :)

edit: maybe skate will get official support, and currently they are ironically using a ported blade rom.

seems so, as i`ve heard there only going down to certain chipset level that they supported in cm7.....

blade forum has alot of devs working on it....so great news for us anyway

Guest plegdroid

#251 ,how did I miss this rom, must have gone #248 then 257.

took mladenovic's recomendation that very similar to #224. likings this alot, anyhoo, thank you Racerboy :D

Guest Racerboy

took mladenovic's recomendation that very similar to #224. likings this alot, anyhoo, thank you Racerboy :D

no probs, take it easy :)

Guest mladenovic73

#251 is exellent rom one of my favoritesbiggrin.gif

Guest Rahulj85

guys, i started using b02 again and man how good it feels again to have control over touch....maybe this has been asked before, but how hard will it be to incorporate the kernel from this rom into current nightly? iam sure this thought may have come across many out there and developers may have even tried it, but for my understanding i was hoping if i could know why is there a difference in touch experience and why are we not using it..

Can you somehow add Macedonian language in the next ROM? I've killed my self trying to translate something, framework-res.apk and that stuff but no luck. I can supply a stock ROM on Macedonian language if needed. Please reply, I'm desperately looking for this. :(

Edited by Tigre

Guest wicky feat

Hi, I've notices some graphical bug in #251. In Setting ->Application->Running services by clicking on any service shows up annoying image on top. You may suggest me to go for #257

But i feel #251 is better in battery and overall. Is there any way i can fix by replacing some file from #257 or other ?

Guest Racerboy

Okay, is going somebody to reply to my post? I'm WILLING to contribute for this to be realized for the next ROM update or version! Anyone?!

sry m8 if cyanogen dont support your language then theirs not alot i can do at this time, maybe someone else can help, i guess you have checked on settings/keyboard and languages?........anyway all efforts are now going into cm9 (ICS), thats why no new builds for a while.......hope you fix it

sry m8 if cyanogen dont support your language then theirs not alot i can do at this time, maybe someone else can help, i guess you have checked on settings/keyboard and languages?........anyway all efforts are now going into cm9 (ICS), thats why no new builds for a while.......hope you fix it

How come it supports Serbian language (Cyrillic) which is almost 80% similar to my language? mad.gif I did a convert from a ROM's framework-res.apk which supports Macedonian language but pretty much the whole phone is on English again and some parts are really on Macedonian. Can you or someone provide me a list of files that need to be edited so I can get this on my own and share for any next ROMs?

Guest equiliym

How come it supports Serbian language (Cyrillic) which is almost 80% similar to my language? mad.gif I did a convert from a ROM's framework-res.apk which supports Macedonian language but pretty much the whole phone is on English again and some parts are really on Macedonian. Can you or someone provide me a list of files that need to be edited so I can get this on my own and share for any next ROMs?

thats odd.. have you tried locale/morelocale/2 etc? those should be able to translate stuff to other languages.. afaik you cant add languages to a compiled rom and i cant compile atm since i formatted my hdd (i do that once in a while lol) so i dont have my repo synced with cyanogenmod :( maybe you should ask deadlink since he started compiling from source

Or maybe talk with tigtex because he is doing the same ...

Not anyone can translate cyanogenmod. You have to be a developer if you want to upload stuff to github.

1st, you need linux and advanced knowledge on that.

Then, take a look at https://github.com/cyanogenmod

Do you see all that mess? Inside every app folder, there is one string.xml with all languages. You will have to edit 1 by 1, make no mistakes. It will take you months of your time, but if you want to do it, go on.

Then you compile a ROM and test if it works before uploading the changes.

This is not easy, it's never meant to be, don't do this alone.

Or maybe talk with tigtex because he is doing the same ...

Not anyone can translate cyanogenmod. You have to be a developer if you want to upload stuff to github.

1st, you need linux and advanced knowledge on that.

Then, take a look at https://github.com/cyanogenmod

Do you see all that mess? Inside every app folder, there is one string.xml with all languages. You will have to edit 1 by 1, make no mistakes. It will take you months of your time, but if you want to do it, go on.

Then you compile a ROM and test if it works before uploading the changes.

This is not easy, it's never meant to be, don't do this alone.

That's what I did with the framework-res.apk from Racerboy's last ROM and I successfully implemented it but it has some stuff translated i.e. the strings only framework-res.apk have for the ROM itself to serve. I've done a transfer from another ROM's framework-res.apk which had the Macedonian language (values-mk and values-mk-rMK) and edited exactly according to the Serbian language (values-rs and values-rs-rRS) of the default framework-res.apk and it's working so basically all I need is a list of which files need to be edited and I should be able to manage this.

Guest plegdroid

I'D LIKE TO ASK WHY WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL AN APPLICATION (NOT ALL) THE PHONE RESTARTS.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

morning, what rom are you using and which apps cause your phone to reboot when installing these app? :)

Guest papagia

morning, what rom are you using and which apps cause your phone to reboot when installing these app? :)

I USE 2.3.7 RACER AND I TRIED TO INSTALL NAVIGON 2.5.1.

Hi all,

I am using RacerBoy 251 Room and When I turn on the WiFi my baterry dischares in 5 to 10 min of wifi use and than the phone turns off. If I wait 10-15 min, and turn the phone again, It still shows 50% or more of battery. If i don't turn on the Wifi or place a phone call the battery olds for a couple of yours more. But it I turn on the wifi again or place a phone call, the battery drains really fast and the phone shuts down.

As anyone else seen this odd behavior?

Thanks in advance.

Season greetings

Guest madprofessorus

Hi there, I installed your rom a couple of days ago,so far it works fine,my only problem is with the FM radio,the application opens,but I get no sound on the headphone,I installed the latest version I found on your page

Edited by madprofessorus

Guest Racerboy

Hi there, I installed your rom a couple of days ago,so far it works fine,my only problem is with the FM radio,the application opens,but I get no sound on the headphone,I installed the latest version I found on your page

hi, for me the radio app works and i can get all stations in my area, you could check the regional settings and check they are correct for your area......fully wipe your phone and install rom again as per instructions on 1st post, if you`ve already done this then try and delete cache and dalvik on CWM then restart phone....hope it helps