Lion's Fury 2.3.7 V4 (12/11/11) Released!

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest leechgod27

Thanks mate

I thought spaarc's gingerscape had longest battery life...but this rom has even more!!!

btw can u post a link to themechooser.zip flashable as an update?

Guest Kinglion3494
Thanks mate

I thought spaarc's gingerscape had longest battery life...but this rom has even more!!!

btw can u post a link to themechooser.zip flashable as an update?

Sure. Im actually working on the update now lol. I'll test it out first and if all is well then I'll include it

Guest Synn21588

Good work Klingon. It feels as if the battery life on this ROM is not as good as Spaarcs v001 (which I was previously on). I lose about 1% life every 3-5 minutes during use. And 1% every 5-10 minutes when sleeping. Im using doomlords kernel, unlocked BL, and set the governor to conservative.

Also, I liked the long press back button to kill app. Any way to add this back??

Guest RyanWong

Good work Klingon. It feels as if the battery life on this ROM is not as good as Spaarcs v001 (which I was previously on). I lose about 1% life every 3-5 minutes during use. And 1% every 5-10 minutes when sleeping. Im using doomlords kernel, unlocked BL, and set the governor to conservative.

Also, I liked the long press back button to kill app. Any way to add this back??

Hi, there should be an option in setting>Application>development to turn that function on.

Ryan

Guest Kinglion3494

Hey man. That sounds unusual for battery. Make sure your deep sleep is working correctly.

Guest Nightwishh

Well, I can;t use both at the same time, so which one ? :)

I suggest you to try Lion`s Fury :)

I`ve cooked up a small theme in UOT Kitchen, the people interested in installing it must do the following:

- reboot in XRecovery;

- flash the Theme choser: thememanager.zip;

- flash the theme ( download it first from here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/66ob0w4gxg6accj ).

- after restart, you will have the CM Theme Choser installed, and, when u launch it, you will see a " UOT Theme " installed, apart from the default one. Use it, then restart the phone.

- enjoy :)

If you dont like it, just revert to the default theme.

PS: if your phone blows up or something it`s not my fault :D

Edited by Nightwishh

Guest Kinglion3494

I suggest you to try Lion`s Fury :)

I`ve cooked up a small theme in UOT Kitchen, the people interested in installing it must do the following:

- reboot in XRecovery;

- flash the Theme choser: thememanager.zip;

- flash the theme ( download it first from here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/66ob0w4gxg6accj ).

- after restart, you will have the CM Theme Choser installed, and, when u launch it, you will see a " UOT Theme " installed, apart from the default one. Use it, then restart the phone.

- enjoy :)

If you dont like it, just revert to the default theme.

PS: if your phone blows up or something it`s not my fault :D

Thanks mate. I'll test this and add it to the op

Guest Synn21588

Hey man. That sounds unusual for battery. Make sure your deep sleep is working correctly.

My deep sleep is not working. How can o fix this?

Guest Kinglion3494

My deep sleep is not working. How can o fix this?

Well it's kernel related. But here's a possible solution. Go into settings/dateandtime and turn off automatic time and reboot.

Guest mt2jjj

Lol. Its s good Rom. And update should be coming up soon

ok, hope that i dont need to wipe data with next update,, and what about Theme manager Stocks transparent, is this work on this ROM?

Guest Kinglion3494

ok, hope that i dont need to wipe data with next update,, and what about Theme manager Stocks transparent, is this work on this ROM?

No it won't. And you don't have to wipe data with any of the updates. Not a single one.

Guest Kinglion3494

Starting a project to port gingervillain 3.1 from HTC Desire. Can't wait to get feedback. Before I start this I know this Rom is long overdue for an update so will deliver one in two to three days

Guest xluthor

I have to say... I have had an X10 Pro for the last 1.5 years and this rom makes my x10 pro faster than any of the newer phones offered in the market. Excellent work :-) I look forward to upcoming releases. Cheers - X

Guest Kinglion3494
I have to say... I have had an X10 Pro for the last 1.5 years and this rom makes my x10 pro faster than any of the newer phones offered in the market. Excellent work :-) I look forward to upcoming releases. Cheers - X

Thanks for your support my friend

Guest Mykekeul35

Hello. I'm on Wolfbreak V6 with DoomKernel V5 OC. I haven't time to install your Rom but i really want to test your Gingervilain. C ya on Gigervilain's thread.

Bye from France

Edited by Mykekeul35