Stock Orange Firmware on TWM T3

Guest freeman_g

Guest freeman_g

Hi

I have new factory unlocked TWM T3 (Korean ZTE Skate). I would like to flash stock Orange Firmware but not completely sure if it is suitable for this device.

Does anyone has an experience of flashing TWM T3 to some alternative ROM?

Thank you in advance

Please dump the rom without clockwork, if you use clockwork you over write parts of the rom making it useless....

Unfortunately the devs have generaly dissapeared from the OMC forum,

but if there was a new unlocked Skate rom to work with they might come back....

I believe that someone on Modaco has tried to flash ZTE Skate with TWM T3 firmware but didn't get the unlock.

that was because he had used clockwork for the rom dump, that makes it useless for the devs....

only an un adulterated rom is any good for the devs...

Guest Productivity

I could try to make the dump if there is some instruction (but this would be on Saturday)

Would someone please give freeman_g instructions on how to do this.

If I knew how I would :)

Your unaltered factory unlocked rom could be the key that helps get all our phones unlocked!

Good on ya mate!

Guest Productivity

I could try to make the dump if there is some instruction (but this would be on Saturday)

Hey man, how did the dump go?

Did you manage it?

Guest freeman_g

Unfortunatelly not, sorry. As I mentioned, it is not my phone, but the guy won't flash it, so I would try to make dump this week.

And I have not found an answer if I could flash this device with Orange rom :(

Guest yaylol

I'm holding a genuine Orange Monte Carlo Firmware Update in my hands. It's a .bin file and can be executed from the phone without any rooting. Interested?

Guest PedroVader

Unfortunatelly not, sorry. As I mentioned, it is not my phone, but the guy won't flash it, so I would try to make dump this week.

And I have not found an answer if I could flash this device with Orange rom :(

I can't see why it wouldn't work, I flashed the Magic Star Addict version to my OMC, worked fine, but the hardware buttons were swapped. I think it's worth waiting till you have the ROM dumped first, just in case.