[ROM] Nocturnal_1.2.1r1| Experimentally Tweaked|Nocturnal1.3.5REVOLUTION****ADDED****

Guest sammyjc89

Guest jianlin

Friend do not want to create a dilemma about it, I'll write my work and then putting them back ... continue with your good work great ... I adimiro

1.4.0 rom?

Guest Kinglion3494

Sammy you were the first with it. You ported the facebook inside xperia first then posted here. I remember because I made a flashable zip of it. I told you the people on xda were horrible. I just miss how many people were on there. There's not a lot of people here

Guest sammyjc89
Sammy you were the first with it. You ported the facebook inside xperia first then posted here. I remember because I made a flashable zip of it. I told you the people on xda were horrible. I just miss how many people were on there. There's not a lot of people here

Well apparently I only ported the keyboard according to him. Look at his post. Just makes me sick the fact he only credited me for that. Then claims only some if the work was done for him not saying who or what. I have already contacted admin at xda and have passed the evidence on then I will be contacting the admin here. The permissions specifically say permission is need before using someone else's Rom and in sure they are the same here.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

I rewrote friend Rom again .. and posted the "link" new ...

Thanks for the great work you and many others are doing ...

But I did not steal your Rom. I'm sorry for the inconvenience ...

Guest Dark Nightmare

I won't be releasing anymore as vmcms has STOLEN my work. I have proof as well as there are files that are useless to that ROM. All he has done is changed a few apps and that is it. All the tweaks in there are mine and he has said only some of the work has been done. Well wrong all but the changed apps have been done by me. And the low thing is. He did it when I was barred from xda. BACKSTABBER. Had to wait coz he knew if I was there he would be reported and barred himself. I hate thieves

Can't wait to see what the new update brings...

Guest Zack Wire

does the 1.3.5 version have those skull background on the settings screen?! i would love to see your rom in a fully stock theme.

but good work, the rom is smooth and responsive.

Guest sammyjc89
does the 1.3.5 version have those skull background on the settings screen?! i would love to see your rom in a fully stock theme.

but good work, the rom is smooth and responsive.

Unfortunately for you.... Yes. I will not be removing them from my Rom.

Just so you guys know. I have my own website now.

www.nocturnal-roms.co.uk

So head over and I will be posting up my final releases there. There is also a forum where you can sign up and chat and discuss between each other and report bugs ect....

Thanks

Guest jianlin

Unfortunately for you.... Yes. I will not be removing them from my Rom.

Just so you guys know. I have my own website now.

www.nocturnal-roms.co.uk

So head over and I will be posting up my final releases there. There is also a forum where you can sign up and chat and discuss between each other and report bugs ect....

Thanks

when 1.4.0 release?

Guest deathbreath

Will be up for testing soon. Just doing a major theme change to make it look ICS like.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Great news! Looking forward to it

Cheers

Sent from my X10 using Tapatalk