Samsung

Guest ProjectRK™

Guest ProjectRK™

I currently have the Samsung Omnia II GT-i8000, because i am trying to buy new one. which phone of samsung are the best when it comes to windows mobile? can anyone give a review for each of samsung's windows phone? thank you very much...

Guest awarner

Welcome to the site :-)

Windows Mobile has been replaced by Windows Phone, the current model is the Omnia 7 but there will be a newer model out in the near future but no dates have been announced.

Windows Phone OS is completely different to Windows Mobile and a far superior OS.

Guest awarner

To add to the phones have you thought about any other manufacturers?

LG Optimus 7 is an excellent device with a good build and importantly a good camera. I used to think LG were second rate in the Windows Mobile era but they have made a stunning device witht the Optimus 7.

Technically these models are going to be replaced shortly as they have been out a year but I am looking forward to the new Nokia devices which will be all running the WP7.5 Mango release.

In the past Nokia have been good on build but poor on OS with the likes of Symbian, WP7 and Nokia together will preduce one hell of a phone and on the higher end models some of the best (if not the best) camera phones available.

HTC, a big player in WP7 and Android etc ok devices but terrible cameras.