[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Atomic V5 cant wait :D

Assuming its going to be called V5 and not Atomic Bomb or something :lol:

Did you crack that music problem tillaz ?

not yet but i have ruled out most of the things so not long, think its a certain script in init.d causing the problem

looks like the skipping music is now fixed, will be sending PMs to test later on in the day when i get back, 6pm'ish

Edited by tillaz

Guest Pillhead

ive been using this now for a few days and on wifi but no 3g i get a couple of days. It seems to be the 3g signal or data transfer or both that eats battery.

Guest PedroVader

It seems to be the 3g signal or data transfer or both that eats battery.

That's for sure, I can get nearly 3 days use while my 3g is used up, that's with heavy wifi use at home.

made good progress with the new rom with Dolby and stuff, infact its nearly finished, all upto date with atomic.. its kind of a hybrid rom, got some 2.3.4, 2.3.5 and some 2.3.7, should have better battery life than atomic, but atomic will be slightly better for gaming

Edited by tillaz

If it has the audio stutter cured then it will end up being the only ROM I use :D My temporary fix with Atomic right now is to boot into recovery and wipe dalvik cache each time, which stops the stutter.

made good progress with the new rom with Dolby and stuff, infact its nearly finished, all upto date with atomic.. its kind of a hybrid rom, got some 2.3.4, 2.3.5 and some 2.3.7, should have better battery life than atomic, but atomic will be slightly better for gaming

that's sounding great. the phrase "better battery life" is almost enough to get me updating from Atomic v2.5. that with Dolby sound and the fact that I'm not a gamer, makes for decisions, decisions.....

I find that playing most games on the stock ROM run well, and anything else requires a bit of overclocking anyway. I would definitely rather have the better battery life though as I use my phone as a phone and not a source for gaming.

Edited by H3ROS

Minus has gone down is it ?

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

We will be back shortly! >..<

It is overloaded,just reload page till it available,or wait for the traffic to die down....its V5 rush hour.