[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

they are from CM7 (Ice Armour) which uses ADW by default. (I think!) :)

There ported from ics, and can only be turned of by turning all animations off, but unless you use adw launcher you will rarely see them as go launcher overides them with its own animns, same with most other 3rd party launchers

Edited by tillaz

hi Tillaz

thank you for the nice rom.

i have one question, if i use link2sd i can´t use the system aplication to move to the sd card at the same time right? i´m asking this because in my first instalaction of the new atomic 5 i did that (chek the box to move the aplication to the sd card and use the link2sd) and when i was installing something my phone as reboot and thentold me that the sd card was clean , without any data inside.

i fhave flashe the rom again and now i´m only using the lin2sd aplication without toutch the system aplication.

Is this correct?

thankyou

Guest Anthony1989

Anybody know anything about this?

Sorry!

The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. please try agan later.

Then after i click force close it says this:

Sorry!

The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. please try again

This is only V5 Atomic, V4 was fine as were all other versions. Has anybody else had this problem or know how to fix it?

Thanks

Sorry!:

The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. please try agan later.

Sorry!

This is only V5 Atomic, V4 was fine as were all other versions. Has anybody else had this problem or know how to fix it?

Thanks

Are you using add ons, did you do a full wipe

Edited by tillaz

Guest jameslewisuk

Can someone try the built in sound recorder app on V5? It doesn't seem to record?

Basically, I use whatsapp to send voice clips, that won't record. Then I tried the sound recorder built in and that won't record either?

Edited by jameslewisuk

Guest JThumar

First bug !! Not working for me too ......... dont know why it makes 0byte file after recording

Can someone try the built in sound recorder app on V5? It doesn't seem to record?

Basically, I use whatsapp to send voice clips, that won't record. Then I tried the sound recorder built in and that won't record either?

So that's the camera force closing when doing videos with a specific setup and the recorder app not working. They're not things I depend on, but I'm sure tillaz will release a patch or something.

looks like iv just fixed the contacts joining problem, as far as i can see its working but needs some small glitches fixed (title bar of the search result and join title) wink.gif

if anyone wants to give it a try for me & confirm it now working here it is http://minus.com/mQCe1HWqF#1 smile.gif (flashable.zip)

Edited by tillaz

Guest jameslewisuk

Thanks Tillaz, sound recording and whatsapp voice clips fixed for me too :)

That's fixed both the camera force close and audio recording. Job well done :D

Guest razzmataz1478

Sorry!

Sorry!

Thanks

I'm getting this as well no add on's & full wipe

I'm getting this as well no add on's & full wipe

sounds like the wipe is not begin done properly or the rom is not installing propperly, can you check the about phone section & tell me what is says

Edited by tillaz

Guest razzmataz1478

sounds like the wipe is not begin done properly or the rom is not installing propperly, can you check the about phone section & tell me what is says

I would have done but I've had to restore my ice armour nandroid because my phone became unusable...force closes literally every second so I couldn't get into anything, even the keyboard and the screenshot app force closed...despite several reboots. Oh I also got random framework reboots as well :/

Guest Kayusumi

Hi, I got a 0 byte amr file by the built-in call recorder

Any method to solve it?

Thanks!

Sorry I found the bugfix file!

Edited by Kayusumi