[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest H3ROS

@ tillaz

I've repatched the whole file so it should get 99% of them. framework-res.apk also needs to be patched to include the music controls, but it's giving me errors.

Guest tillaz

more fixes

test.zip

will wait another couple of days before updating the rom, because im sure there's still a couple more to be found

if you see anything unusual please take a screenshot and post it

Edited by tillaz

Guest tillaz

@ tillaz

I've repatched the whole file so it should get 99% of them. framework-res.apk also needs to be patched to include the music controls, but it's giving me errors.

iv just got most if not all of them in the patch above, not going to include anything more from Swedish snow

sorry sad.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

what does ADD CONTACTS JOINING.do?

I allows you to join 2 contacts together, for example if you have a person synced with facebook but also in your phonebook you can click on them and join them together :) I know someone i have him on skype, facebook and android, so i can join those 3 in one contact :)

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest H3ROS

@ tillaz

The functions for the music player are already in the policy file, they're simply not being displayed due to missing xml entries (I think).

I've attached the file which has been completely redone.

There was changes to roughly 12 of the files.

test.zip

Edited by H3ROS

Guest tillaz

@ tillaz

framework-res.apk also needs to be patched to include the music controls, but it's giving me errors.

i will help you add them, but not including them in a release, you could make an add-on if you wanted though, that's up to you wink.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest tillaz

@ tillaz

The functions for the music player are already in the policy file, they're simply not being displayed due to missing xml entries (I think).

I've attached the file which has been completely redone.

test.zip

already done but never mind lol,

wot errors are you getting ?

are you stuck at compiling or force close after flashing it ?

Edited by tillaz

Guest MRDIVX

Hello from Spain. I have a Zte Skate and I like AtomicMods. I think Atomic is the best ROM for my Zte Skate. Excuse me if my English is not very good. Thank you for your great job.

Guest H3ROS

It decompiles, but some of the png files aren't coming out correct and then when recompiling it gives errors.

I: Building resources...

libpng error: Read Error

ERROR: Failure processing PNG image C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-hdpi\btn_media_player.9.png

ERROR: Failure processing PNG image C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-hdpi\btn_media_player_pressed.9.png

ERROR: Failure processing PNG image C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi\dialog_divider_horizontal_light.9.png

ERROR: Failure processing PNG image C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi\divider_horizontal_bright.9.png

ERROR: Failure processing PNG image C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi\divider_horizontal_bright_opaque.9.png

ERROR: Failure processing PNG image C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi\divider_horizontal_dark.9.png
xception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\Users\H3ROS\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL7115103168408054324.tmp, -x, -S, C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]

at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(Unknown Source)

at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Unknown Source)

at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Unknown Source)

at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Unknown Source)

at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Unknown Source)

at brut.apktool.Main.main(Unknown Source)

Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\Users\H3ROS\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL7115103168408054324.tmp, -x, -S, C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]

at brut.util.OS.exec(Unknown Source)

... 7 more

Guest _ViSoR_

Hi,

I have updated to the R11 and now GO Launcher can't be updated from the Android Market. I have the following error message: "Package file was not signed correctly. Uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again"

Any ideas how to fix this issue?

Guest tillaz

It decompiles, but some of the png files aren't coming out correct and then when recompiling it gives errors.

I: Building resources...
ERROR: Failure processing PNG image C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-hdpi\btn_media_player.9.png
ERROR: Failure processing PNG image C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-hdpi\btn_media_player_pressed.9.png
ERROR: Failure processing PNG image C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi\dialog_divider_horizontal_light.9.png
ERROR: Failure processing PNG image C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi\divider_horizontal_bright.9.png
ERROR: Failure processing PNG image C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi\divider_horizontal_bright_opaque.9.png
ERROR: Failure processing PNG image C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi\divider_horizontal_dark.9.png[/code]
[code]xception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\Users\H3ROS\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL7115103168408054324.tmp, -x, -S, C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Unknown Source)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Unknown Source)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\Users\H3ROS\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL7115103168408054324.tmp, -x, -S, C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\H3ROS\Downloads\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.util.OS.exec(Unknown Source)
... 7 more

yeah, that's a common problem with the 9.png's is easy to fix but kind of hard to explain

first, have you added id's for the new png files in public.xml ?

with 9.png you need to add them after they have been decompiled, (will have a black border on all edges )

its hard to explain with out showing,

can you upload the 9.png's you are adding

Edited by tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

Tillaz could you please put a link to this on the main page when you have time. Im 90% sure this is a perm fix for the people with a "TSL2771 Proximity sensor"

Proximity Sensor "TSL2771" fix: LINK (Thanks to C3C0)

It changes the value in "\data\misc\prox\prox_threshold.txt" from "H601L4G32 or H1534L4G32" to "H601L1G32" And makes the file read only so it cant be overwriten by any calibration app. Wich wont be a problem because i never had to calibrate with my revision of sensor.

The reason the sensor worked on Atomic v5 and lower is because the stock value on those ROMs was "H243L1G96" On all higher version of atomic the value had "L4" in the middle. I tried the fix on Atomic 6, 9, 10 and 11 today it works on all of them.

"HXXXL1GXXX"

Changing the green XXX with any numbers, but keeping red L1 (H243L1G96) = Working proximity sensor

Having a 4 digit number before the L4 (example H1534L4G32) = Poximity sensor not even detected > the screen just goes to sleep after 1min

Having a 3 digit number before the L4 (example H601L4G32) = Screen going black instantly after calling.

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest D3abL3

It makes me sad to see how people complain about credits.

If you make something public and open source you loose its rights.

Complaining obly shows how much you people want the development to invrease around our device...

Tillaz, awesome work and awesome work for the remaining "actors".

Good luck for what else is coming from you :)

Guest H3ROS

I deleted my changes and reverted back to the stock R10 version of the file. I decompile it and attempt to compile it again without making any changes and it gives me the errors :(

Guest Sidecar_jon

stoopid question time. I just installed 11. As I usually have to do I went to assign mp3's as various ring tones...usually I open each mp3 and tell the music player to use each as a ring tone ....can't see how to do that, the music player is all different! Help an old codger hows it done then?

Guest tillaz

stoopid question time. I just installed 11. As I usually have to do I went to assign mp3's as various ring tones...usually I open each mp3 and tell the music player to use each as a ring tone ....can't see how to do that, the music player is all different! Help an old codger hows it done then?

google seem to have removed this feature, download ringtone maker from market its free

Edited by tillaz

Guest Bekzod

Hi, I've installed rom without any problems, everything working well, but I can't use usb debugging mode, it's not working.... :(, Can you solve this problem tillaz?

Guest H3ROS

@ tillaz

I just checked your policy file and it still contains lots of the mismatched public ID's across 31 of the files.

My reworked policy file is built from Atomic R10 and I've changed the ID's to match Atomic's before moving the files over. Previously I done it the other way around and that's what caused this mess :blush: You're welcome to use mine if you want it and you can check the changes yourself via WinDiff.