[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Andrael

Is VPNC working in v4?

In 3.C LINK2SD worked me fine, the system reported only 17MB used space, but under 3.E i have 85MB used, and i am using the same apps (of course, all possible programs are linked. Have someone the same experience? How about this in v4?

hi everyone

Any way to turn disable 16 bit transparency on atomic like cm7 cos i got same graphics bug on the whats been using the battery --- screen,

thanks

Guest Dukelord

Are you talking about the battery mods ?

If so,I will update them tonight for v4 :)

Which one did you want ?

Yeah the Speedo battery mod. Please change number from white to blue like the rest. Thanks

Guest Wacky.ddw

Solved the problem when you install goole music "4.0.9" and you play a song when you stop the music and open the camera/camcorder the music starts playing again what ever you do.

The fix: Open titanium backup pro, long press music 4.0.9 and press "convert to system app" and "atach to market (forced)" then go to the market and go to my apps and google music will update to 4.1.511 and the problem will be solved.

Just found the apk for 4.1.511: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1350164

The menu's look great! I dont think i wil be swichin ROM any time soon :D

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest robneymcplum

Excellent ROM, although I appear to have 'lost' some apps. I moved a few to 'hidden' in go launcher but don'y know where this 'hidden' folder is or how to access it?. Apps are still there in 'recent' but cant find them anywhere else. Any ideas?

Guest Dengesiz

Hello everybody,

I am new in android. I have installed atomic rom on my Medion smartphone (which is the very same as ZTE skate). But on android market I cannot download games such as dungeon defender, it says the game is not compatible with "BASE HTC ZTE-SKATE". What should I do to be able to download and play such games?

Guest robneymcplum

Press menu when in the app draw.. your hidden apps are there.. you need to remove them from the hidden section to use them

Sadly they arent, from home screen I press the app drawer/menu soft key. Then in the app drawer/menu I scroll to find XXXXX app, then press middle hard button, the 3 horizontal lines, select hide app and select an app. Back to homescreen, then soft app menu/drawer and the app isnt there, which is good, its hidden. Press menu (the 3 vertical lines?) and is no option for hidden apps except to add more to the hidden folder. I cant find this hidden folder to either open them or to remove them from wherever they are....

Guest Dukelord

As always awesome work!

Final edition is perfect tillaz :)

Fits nicely on my custom partition,after doing a little pruning :lol:

(2mb cache,140mb system,298mb data)

edit: new ics battery mod,for V4 only!

Hey men still waiting for Speedo battery mod for v4.

Hey men still waiting for Speedo battery mod for v4.

I can do the same as before,but I do not know how to change the colour of the numbers,sorry.That speedometers mod is one from the kitchen and there is no option to change number colour,can only change colour of battery.

The mod above was already coloured that way,I just used the png's and put them in a kitchen mod I had on my computer.

Edited by Guest

hi all, i have been using tillaz's atomic rom v2.0 since before christmas and it had been superb. it is now time to update to v4.0 but before i do i have a few things to clarify:-

1. can i just write v4.0 over v2.0 with a full wipe or do i need to modify the cache to 200mb before i update?

2. i have set up link2sd with v2.0 do i need to set up link2sd again with v4.0 if so how? is there anything i have to do to the sd card ie: erase or reformat before i update to v4.0?

thank you in advance for your advice.

Edited by kelida

Guest Wacky.ddw

hi all, i have been using tillaz's atomic rom v2.0 since before christmas and it had been superb. it is now time to update to v4.0 but before i do i have a few things to clarify:-

1. can i just write v4.0 over v2.0 with a full wipe or do i need to modify the cache to 200mb before i update?

2. i have set up link2sd with v2.0 do i need to set up link2sd again with v4.0 if so how? is there anything i have to do to the sd card ie: erase or reformat before i update to v4.0?

thank you in advance for your advice.

1. No you must do all 4 wipes and you dont need to repartition, but if you want to repartition you need to do it before flashing a new ROM.

2. No if you do the 4 wipes your SD card will still be partitioned so you dont need to format it again, but you will need to set the settings to user and autolink again.

I'm on the new Atomic rom, but can't join any of my contacts to Facebook... how do I fix this?

one more thing.. how do I uninstall go launcher safely?

love this rom so hope I can fix these :)

I had the same problem because i reinstalled the apps with Titanium Backup.

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and everything was OK.!!

Guest pinglis

first of all thanks for all your hard work I just wish i was so talented and could help out..........

I have installed all versions of this rom without any probs at all but a couple of things I would like to ask

1 would the cm9 trebuchet launcher work with this rom

and

2 where on my phone would I find and extract my titanium back up paid for apk and how would i add it to any future rom I before installation (not that its likely atm )

Guest gobbledegeek

Sadly they arent, from home screen I press the app drawer/menu soft key. Then in the app drawer/menu I scroll to find XXXXX app, then press middle hard button, the 3 horizontal lines, select hide app and select an app. Back to homescreen, then soft app menu/drawer and the app isnt there, which is good, its hidden. Press menu (the 3 vertical lines?) and is no option for hidden apps except to add more to the hidden folder. I cant find this hidden folder to either open them or to remove them from wherever they are....

Me too, I cannot find the hidden folder.