[ROM]|22/01|Oodie pRiMe X| MIUI [2.1.20] | MultiLanguage !! | (Unlocked & Locked BL)

Guest Oodie

Guest Mad-Dog4578

After flashing up DooM s bootmanager and wifi fix , the phone stops at loading screen :S just keep seeing a light goes around the android figure :D

With Luke s kernel the rom works perfectly but after i flash DooM's it wont start up and after i get of the battery and reboot the phone i cant reach the manager :S

Hello Bud i had the same problem. What wasn't mentioned is that you need to flash the fs kernal and wifi files and not the overclock kernal and wifi files.

I did the second lot of files on that post for the fail safe files and it worked fine.

Enjoy :-)

The problem is when its playing and someone calls it freezes and have to remove battery might be wrong haven't fully tested it yet

Just checked incoming calls with music on ( checked 10 times) . Nothing wrong. Music pauses when a call comes and resuming at the end of the call.

Guest superdjou

Oodie, you, Doomlord and Luke are the guys! This ROM is amazing! You three, together, made the best ROM ever I seen. Finally the wifi connects automatically with or without static IP. Deep sleep in 80% in normal use (smartass v2 mode) and none fc! Thank you guys, so much.

Thanks for the input guys.

Little issue exist with wifi tethering and i think i got the solution now with the help of cobrato.

Will get back to you with a solution.

Guest KennyCHF

Thanks for the input guys.

Little issue exist with wifi tethering and i think i got the solution now with the help of cobrato.

Will get back to you with a solution.

Ho Oodie, can I flash the hot fix after the main rom? Is it necessary to reboot ?

Thanks.

Can I just flash the hotfix 2 over the ROM or do I have to start again?

Just flash it over. No probs.

If it have to be flashed all over, i would have made a whole rom instead of a hotfix. :)

Guest simi_id

No xloud or bravia. Gmail, google talk, included. No dsp manager.

XLoud I heard may brake you speakers ....

Edited by simi_id

Guest simi_id

Hey ,thanks for the rom

i have a problem,there is no file in sound to choose as ringtone ,sms ,...

my phone is totally silent

any solution ?

Try using Themes Manager instead of Music when asked.

Guest vaykosill

Try using Themes Manager instead of Music when asked.

thanks for answer, i did try that,but didn't work

says loadin' and then nothing load,i think media scanner doesn't work properly,cuase gallery can't load all albums too

Edited by vaykosill

Guest simi_id

thanks for answer, i did try that,but didn't work

says loadin' and then nothing load,i think media scanner doesn't work properly,cuase gallery can't load all albums too

Try reinstall the rom then.

Guest 1eyedmonster

I had same problem too but it was because I restore music from back us but it will find the files just scan for media in music but press it twice until you get the prompt saying scanning this may take....... but leave it on the music player until it finds them it will takes about 5 min though also have you checked the music folder option in music settings? But restart phone after scanning and before if you have restored from music backup

Edited by 1eyedmonster

Just installed ROM. The overall speed are great, for now no FC/WLOD.

The results in quadrant is great :)(and in other tests as well).

For battery duration will see(past rom-s have only few hours with data on)

Only bug i have is that lights between buttons doesnt work, hope for any fix for that.

cheers

mt2

Edited by mt2jjj

Guest Mad-Dog4578

I love this rom but i have lag problems and i do get fc on some apps. Also it said that the wifi fix was included in the rom which didnt work for me. I followed the installation exactly and i have been installing roms for sometime now so aint sure why i am getting these issues.

Is anyone else getting fc issue or is it just me. I reinstalled it twice last night and it didnt help.

Thanks Guys and thanks to oddie for his hard work :-)

I love this rom but i have lag problems and i do get fc on some apps. Also it said that the wifi fix was included in the rom which didnt work for me. I followed the installation exactly and i have been installing roms for sometime now so aint sure why i am getting these issues.

Is anyone else getting fc issue or is it just me. I reinstalled it twice last night and it didnt help.

Thanks Guys and thanks to oddie for his hard work :-)

ok,install luke kernel first,then rom, then boot, open camera-music player-galery-etc.

if everything ok, then off phone and flash doom kernel(be carefull to choice wifi modules),

reboot phone.

do not restore miui backups with data(only titan ones if u have).

after that everything should work.

Edited by mt2jjj

Guest Mad-Dog4578

ok,install luke kernel first, then boot, open camera-music player-galery-etc.

if everything ok, then off phone and flash doom kernel(be carefull to choice wifi modules),

reboot phone.

do not restore miui backups(only titan ones if u have).

after that everything should work.

Hello

Thanks for your quick reply. I will try this when i get home. I dont do restores as they tend to not work to well so i normally do a clean install.

I will have another go tonight :-) and will report back

Thanks again