TurboSIM unlocks the OMC!!

Guest tilal6991

i am sure i have a duff xsim is it normal to just say insert sim card it even overides my pin and disregards the cards existance. Can any one display a link to a card I can buy today or are they all now sold out.

Guest glossywhite

i am sure i have a duff xsim is it normal to just say insert sim card it even overides my pin and disregards the cards existance. Can any one display a link to a card I can buy today or are they all now sold out.

I second this request for a link to a verified and working X-SIM. I would like to buy one today.

Thanks

Guest netdudeuk

I second this request for a link to a verified and working X-SIM. I would like to buy one today.

Thanks

Word travels fast.

A1 Micros now say that they work with the Monte Carlo.

As he also has a decent looking asistance / refund offer at the bottom of the page things should turn out good.

Guest glossywhite

Word travels fast.

A1 Micros now say that they work with the Monte Carlo.

As he also has a decent looking asistance / refund offer at the bottom of the page things should turn out good.

Great site, thanks. However, have you tried to use the site to buy something? That's the most cryptic website EVER. Where's the basket or checkout?

:huh:

[EDIT] Just contacted the guy, and he said that, instead of making a CLEAR notice saying "out of stock", he simply disabled the "buy" button. Great, so just confuse your (potential) customers, and drive them away... LOL!

Edited by glossywhite

Guest netdudeuk

Great site, thanks. However, have you tried to use the site to buy something? That's the most cryptic website EVER. Where's the basket or checkout?

:huh:

Tell me about it. I couldn't find it either.

However, I did buy one.

Here's a tip, Google 'A1 Micros' and you will see that the basket / checkout link is displayed. Click on that and you're sorted.

Let me say though that I'm not saying it works with the OMC, the vendor is. So, you have to decide for yourself if it's worth buying.

Edited by netdudeuk

Guest glossywhite

Tell me about it. I couldn't find it either.

However, I did buy one.

Here's a tip, Google 'A1 Micros' and you will see that the basket / checkout link is displayed. Click on that and you're sorted.

Let me say though that I'm not saying it works with the OMC, the vendor is. So, you have to decide for yourself if it's worth buying.

That's a fail, Houston. The site is out of stock.

anybody rec there x-sim from darren i ordered one of the cheaper batch on sunday

recievedsmile.gif

and have you got mobile data working.. @ normal speeds (hsdpa / 3g)

Guest Joey Scarf

Had to do a factory reset, thats strange...all sims work in my Blade just by sticking it in...must have something to do with your t-Mobile sim...are you on a t-mobile contract, that could be a cause...

I thought i'd try a factory reset on my osf, and i am on a contract

I don't know whether my turbo sim has stopped working as my t-mobile sim works

Can anyone else help, can't get any connection back after previously having connection, i posted on the page before which describe's it all

I thought i'd try a factory reset on my osf, and i am on a contract

I don't know whether my turbo sim has stopped working as my t-mobile sim works

Can anyone else help, can't get any connection back after previously having connection, i posted on the page before which describe's it all

APN settings ???

NAME = t mobile

APN = tmobile.co.uk

SAVE...

Edited by tillaz

Guest netdudeuk

That's a fail, Houston. The site is out of stock.

It turns out that I got the last one, which is good, but it's also annoying as someone may have found one that doesn't need the SIM card cutting.

Edited by netdudeuk

Guest thfc5975

"rec"?

I haven't had mine yet mate and they were ordered on Friday lunch time. My postie comes at 7.30 in the morning and tomorrow is the 3rd working day.

Guest Joey Scarf

the settings i gave are working for me & have been since i got the blade a year ago

co.uk or uk it actually makes no difference shot000006.png

I have tried all the possible apn, maybe i have broken the turbo sim

When i click select automatically it says registered on a network, but i get zero signal even though i know there is t-mobile signal here (for sure), and some time it says 'unable to connect....

so i don't think its a apn problem but i can't seem to find what else it might be

i have tried a factory reset

Guest netdudeuk

Kinda gathered that, when the guy who replied to me today was called Darren. Would be a bit of a coincidence if it wasn't him :)

Indeed. That's why I thought that I'd look ;)