TurboSIM unlocks the OMC!!

Guest tilal6991

Guest g-g-gadgets

so maybe Darren can tell us if they're the same x-sims as the working one he's sold...?

Hi all hope you are all well, just thought I would pop by and saw that I am talk of the town wow I feel famous lol, anyway the x-sim I sell on eBay is the one that I sell at my website, dont sell many on there though been more than 2 years and sold about 87 sims on there! hence why I use eBay.

Guest g-g-gadgets

Thought I would share some info different ways to program the x-sim.

Programing Networks Codes.

Sometimes you may have to Programme the Super X-Sim IV with the network code of your phones locked provider, To do this please enter the Network code that your phone is locked to from the list below:- (You need to enter the 5 digits of your phones locked network code plus your phones Mode_type code 3 digits) for example: If you are useing a Nokia N95 locked to 02 UK you would enter the network code 23411 plus the Mode_type Code 319 for Nokia N95 (so the code should look like this when you enter it : 23411319) You can also try the Default Network Code 00101 with your phones Mode_type Code

Network codes here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code#U

How to program network code:

First you need to change your sim cards pin number to 1234 and be sure that pin code request is turned on.(you may have to use a phone that your sim card already works in to set the pin number to 1234 first)

After you have set your sim cards pin number to 1234 as above do as follows:

1, Put the sim card with the pin number you set as 1234 togther with the x-sim and insert them both into the phone and power on.

2, When phone asks for pin number (pin code)enter 0003

3. Phone will load to main screen, now go to phones settings and chose to turn off pin code request

4. The phone will ask for pin, please enter for example: 23410319 then power off the phone.

5. Power phone back on and when phone asks pin enter 0000

Phone should find signal and logon to your network.

More info can be found here: http://www.simkey.org/programme.htm

Edited by g-g-gadgets

Guest Joey Scarf

try a different sim with it, then you will know if its broke or not

omc works with the orange sim in, they sent in box and gets signal

and t-mobile sim works fine in san f

so i think the turbo sim is stopping me getting signal even though its still unlocking the device

Guest g-g-gadgets

More ways to program the x-sim:

First you need to change your sim cards pin number to 1234 and be sure that pin code request is turned on.(you may have to use a phone that your sim card already works in to set the pin number to 1234 first)

1, Put the sim card with the pin number you just set as 1234 togther with the x-sim and insert them both into the locked phone and power on.

2, The phone should now ask for the pin number (pin code) please enter the code for example 0041 when it does.

3. The phone should accept the pin and load up and find the network.(allow a few minutes for the x-sim to settle with the network)

Codes:

0000 NOKIA BB5, LG, Sony Ericsson, SAMSUNG...ETC

0001 NOKIA N80, E61

0002 SHARP 920

0003 NOKIA DCT4/WD2/DCT3, ZTE, HUAWEI, SONY ERICSSON, LG, N70, N91, SHARP, SOFTBANK, TOSHIBA

0004 SHARP 770SH, LG, SONY ERICSSON, HTC, ETC...

0005 SHARP 904, SAGEM, BLACKBERRY, SONY_ERICSSON, HTC ...ETC

0014 LGU970

0031 (Universal)

0032 NOKIA BB5, LG, SAMSUNG, BLACKBERRY, E51, E90, N73-2, N82, N95, SIDEKICK, SONY ERICSSON, iPhone 2G Version 2.0, Samsung F480, HTC HD2

0033 NOKIA N80, HUAWAI,

0036 TOSHIBA, SAMSUNG...ETC

0037 NOKIA BB5, N73, LG, Sony Ericsson, SAMSUNG...ETC

0038 sagem my 600v2

0039 vodafone 810, VODAFONE, ETC...

0040 vodafone 810-Gigi_kent, N82, VODAFONE

0041 N95 8GB, 6120, N73, N76, N82, V3XX, V8, HTC, SAMP910, LG U960, BlackBerry, Motorola, N75, SAMSUNG, SONY ERICSSON, HUAWAI

0042 ZTE-F230, HW 120, LG U250, U450i, U990, KU990, LG-KE770, BlackBerry, E61, E90, 2760, 7390, NOKIA DCT4, SAGEM, SAMSUNG, VODAFONE, ALCATEL

0043 MY600V, SAGEM, SAMSUNG,

0044 LG, KU990, KU580, U370, U310, U990

0045 W200i, SONY ERICSSON,

0047 SHARP 770SH, XDA

0048 LG U400

0049 N80, E61, HW U1220, HUAWAI

0063 (Universal) Samsung M300

0095 (Universal)

0096 Sharp, ZTE, huawei...

0100 SHARP 804, LG, SHARP, SONY ERICSSON, NEC

0160 NOKIA BB5, LG, SAMSUNG...ETC

0163 SHARP 804 SHARP 770GOBI

0164 NOKIA BB5, LG, Sony Ericsson, SAMSUNG...ETC

0167 (Universal)

Edited by g-g-gadgets

Guest g-g-gadgets

omc works with the orange sim in, they sent in box and gets signal

and t-mobile sim works fine in san f

so i think the turbo sim is stopping me getting signal even though its still unlocking the device

Hi Joey, hows the x-sim that you told me works with the OMC?

Thanks for posting up my eBay link btw!

Guest thfc5975

Darren,

If the x-sim does work and on a good scale then you could be looking at a s*** load of orders.

Us mobile phone geeks are a funny breed, we love our gadgets and and we love the bits and bobs that we acumalate our weird little things like the unlocking sims and gel cases on a grand scale.

Looking forward to calling you in the morning with positive news with regards the delivery of my order and to let you have another order for around 30 of them.

Guest Joey Scarf

Hi Joey, hows the x-sim that you told me works with the OMC?

Thanks for posting up my eBay link btw!

yeh, you just need to get a few more in stock now, turbo sims are so much easier to use that waiting for unlock generators to be made

Guest Joey Scarf

Question: Is there positive evidence that one of these "NO CUT TURBO SIM" devices works in OMC, with 3G etc?

i ordered one yesterday and its 1st class from hull which ain't too far so should be quick

i will comment when it arrives

Guest g-g-gadgets

yeh, you just need to get a few more in stock now, turbo sims are so much easier to use that waiting for unlock generators to be made

I am waiting on more stock hope to get them b4 end of week!

Edited by g-g-gadgets

Guest Joey Scarf

Thought I would share some info different ways to program the x-sim.

Programing Networks Codes.

Sometimes you may have to Programme the Super X-Sim IV with the network code of your phones locked provider, To do this please enter the Network code that your phone is locked to from the list below:- (You need to enter the 5 digits of your phones locked network code plus your phones Mode_type code 3 digits) for example: If you are useing a Nokia N95 locked to 02 UK you would enter the network code 23411 plus the Mode_type Code 319 for Nokia N95 (so the code should look like this when you enter it : 23411319) You can also try the Default Network Code 00101 with your phones Mode_type Code

Network codes here: http://en.wikipedia...._Network_Code#U

How to program network code:

1, Put the sim card with the pin number you set as 1234 togther with the x-sim and insert them both into the phone and power on.

2, When phone asks for pin number (pin code)enter 0003

3. Phone will load to main screen, now go to phones settings and chose to turn off pin code request

4. The phone will ask for pin, please enter for example: 23410319 then power off the phone.

5. Power phone back on and when phone asks pin enter 0000

Phone should find signal and logon to your network.

More info can be found here: http://www.simkey.org/programme.htm

where in the settings

does this mean it normally asks you for a code when you put the turbo sim in and unlock

my didn;t need code it just unlocked auto

Guest g-g-gadgets

where in the settings

does this mean it normally asks you for a code when you put the turbo sim in and unlock

my didn;t need code it just unlocked auto

Do you know what the pin number is on your sim card? and do you know how to change it? if so you need to do the following in order to program the x-sim with other codes:

After doing this when you put your sim with the x-sim into your phone and power on, the phone will ask for your pin number, but instead of entering 1234 (the pin you set on the sim card) enter a one of the codes instead.

Guest g-g-gadgets

Do you know what the pin number is on your sim card? and do you know how to change it? if so you need to do the following in order to program the x-sim with other codes:

After doing this when you put your sim with the x-sim into your phone and power on, the phone will ask for your pin number, but instead of entering 1234 (the pin you set on the sim card) enter a one of the codes instead.

If you say the x-sim is working ok in your OMC then I wouldn't mess with any other codes unless you need to use it in another phone?

Guest g-g-gadgets

Darren,

If the x-sim does work and on a good scale then you could be looking at a s*** load of orders.

Us mobile phone geeks are a funny breed, we love our gadgets and and we love the bits and bobs that we acumalate our weird little things like the unlocking sims and gel cases on a grand scale.

Looking forward to calling you in the morning with positive news with regards the delivery of my order and to let you have another order for around 30 of them.

When did you order yours?

Guest gregorv

but g-g-gadgets is now out of stock on ebay, listing was removed...

any other sim that is confirmed to work?

Edited by gregorv