[16 Oct 2011][ROM ] LibraGinger RLS3.1 for BLADE V880 - base on Libra Gingerbread

Guest burstlam

Guest burstlam

LIBRAGINGER RLS3.1 for Blade (gen1/2)

- ROM based on official ZTE Libra Gingerbread Android 2.3.5

This a stable build after several distribution in Chinese Blade Forum (HIAPK FORUM)

Flash with CWM Recovery. Please Wipe your Phone before flashing this

Boot Image:

- Support Gen1 and Gen2, Auto detected with install scripts.

- Unsecured (rooted), adb fix ,added busybox runaparts (etc/init.d) support

- Custom kernel compiled from my source , with optimize cflags of Linario GCC toolchain 4.54

- Overclock enabled

- CPU Governors: lagfree, minmax, SavagedZen, InteractiveX, SmartassV2, conservative, powersave, performance , ondemand (default)

- I/O schedulers: noop, vr, bfq, sio(defaut)

Features:

- busybox 1.19.2

- SuperUser 3.05 and updated su binaries

- Darktremor A2SD

- fully deodeoxed

- replaced libs and RILS with CM (stock 2.2 gen2)

- GPS Fix by KK (Note: Even with this patch, GPS will work for 1 time with each boot only. Once u turn it off after use, it cannot be re-initiated until a Reboot.)

- GPS fixed with new patch

- Apks recompressed, optimized with 7zip, zipaligned and resigned.

- Updated Google apps Framewotk (28th Aug) (new market)

- cache2tmpfs enabled for market download

Software added :

- Deskclock from CM7

- CM7 Keyboard

- AppWidgetPicker

- Terminal Emulator

- No-frills CPU Control

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RLS3.1 DOWNLOAD LINK : http://www.multiupload.com/LUXKLAWE1O

http://www.multiupload.com/UOUBOTINS4

md5: a90296a849e87f15e8a09fb818da6626

SHA1: 8d48f3a435e737a7b181d4a7394b7ecd0213ac2c

changelog:

- replace bash with CM version.

- fix low floating pt marks in Antutu.

RLS 3

http://www.multiupload.com/QWRH8J6Q39

md5 : d7296eedcae2788eddfda647863b97a3

SHA1: dcbb5a2d01209e6534ffc28b481efe64103ec0f6

ADDON

Install with CWMRecovery. After flashing the ROM, Pls let the Phone boot into Desktop for the 1st run in order to build proper file in data folder. Then enter Recovery mode again to flash these addon

GPS FIX : Zte-Libra_gps_fix_signed.zip

CM7 DIALLER and ZTE mode HELPER :

DOWNLOAD : http://www.multiupload.com/K0MEUWVYUW

CM7 Notification Bar(10 buttons ver. ported from KonstaT) PowerMenu (by me), Circle Battery. (Ported from UOT Kitchen)

download : http://www.multiupload.com/TX2DRVW17R

4-1.png1-1.png

3.png2.png

STOCK (Libra) BOOT IMAGE :

download : http://www.multiupload.com/71YDAVM8MK

Stocked Libra extraction in CWM Package

(Rooted and deodexed)

http://www.multiupload.com/5B52RQVC48

md5: d71bdcb972166113dc459718b8aaa635

first plugin with PC linkage will prompt u driver installation.

changed lib's checklist

libauth.so libcm.so libdiag.so libdll.so libdsm.so libdss.so libgsdi_exp.so libgstk_exp.so libmmgsdilib.so

libnv.so liboncrpc.so libpbmlib.so libqmi.so libqueue.so libril-qc-1.so libril-qcril-hook-oem.so libwms.so libwmsts.so

ROOT and Deodexed only version (for Libra?) : My link

Edited by burstlam

Guest burstlam

WiFi,Bluetooth,3g - work.

Random touchscreen freezes after sleep

can't connect to camera

Camera works fine on my OLED machine.

When did u get yr Blade?

Edited by burstlam

Guest KonstaT

Man, you work fast. I thought I had at least one more day to work on my version until first one of these started popping up. Good job!

Could you please give me some advice on deodexing the framework? I have some trouble trying to deodex the framework files in BOOTCLASSPATH. I've tried few different scripts and even tried to do it manually. Every time it fails in some "unexpected error" before it even starts baksmaling. This is the first time I'm deodexing a ROM and I'm into this only to learn new things. Thanks.

WiFi,Bluetooth,3g - work.

Random touchscreen freezes after sleep

can't connect to camera

Please test the rom here and provide the requested feedback (its unlikely that your camera will work).

None of the devs have a device with the new cam sensor, so we need your help.

Burstlam - did you change the kernel? I assume yes since the libra sensor is broken.

Guest burstlam

Please test the rom here and provide the requested feedback (its unlikely that your camera will work).

Burstlam - did you change the kernel? I assume yes since the libra sensor is broken.

No, Just get it rooted at all. .

Guest Dangel-81

Flashed rom on your link http://android.modac...ost__p__1819792

The camera still does not connect. Touchscreen freezes after sleep. After flashed original kernel from CM_Nightly220, camera and touchscreen now work again.

This suggests that, perhaps, kernel of the new firmware works fine only for oled devices.

Edited by Dangel-81

Guest burstlam

I think something related with the lib's I changed~

Flashed rom on your link http://android.modac...ost__p__1819792

The camera still does not connect. Touchscreen freezes after sleep. After flashed original kernel from CM_Nightly220, camera and touchscreen now work again.

This suggests that, perhaps, kernel of the new firmware works fine only for oled devices.

Like the link says, please provide logs.

That kernel will output extra info about the camera which may help us to add support.

I have a Gen1 OLED San Fransisco that was tpt'd to gen 2 with wbaw's tpt

I did the following

TPT'd GEN 2 to Gen1 TPT to revert it back to Gen 1

Windows GEN2 Update

ZTE Moldova 2.3.5 Update

Flashed Clockwork Mod 4.0.15

Everything Works fine

Then i flashed

Libra2.3.5-root-deodex-only.zip

(this isnt just for libra its also for blade that has had a 2.3.5 update)

Also works fine

I can start customizing it now

Edited by Shonk

Guest burstlam

I have a Gen1 OLED San Fransisco that was tpt'd to gen 2 with wbaw's tpt

I did the following

TPT'd GEN 2 to Gen1 TPT to revert it back to Gen 1

Windows GEN2 Update

ZTE Moldova 2.3.5 Update

Flashed Clockwork Mod 4.0.15

Everything Works fine

Then i flashed

Libra2.3.5-root-deodex-only.zip

(this isnt just for libra its also for blade that has had a 2.3.5 update)

Also works fine

I can start customizing it now

I think the OLED machine would be fine. yet I have numerous malfunction report from the Chinese Blade forum

Wifi and Camera seems hot with this rom.

I think the OLED machine would be fine. yet I have numerous malfunction report from the Chinese Blade forum

Wifi and Camera seems hot with this rom.

I also have a LCD San Fransisco GEN1 it came from the factory OUK_P729BV1.0.0B10

I will Gen 2 then Gen 2.5 it later and see what happens

Edited by Shonk

The chinese blades must be different to euro blades then

I just upgraded the LCD Orange San Fransisco

Windows Gen 1 to Gen 2

then did the

Moldova 2.3.5 Gen 2.5 Update

The camera works fine

It Connected to wifi fine

Hi,

I've gen3'ed my blade using the technique suggested by Shonk and now I'm using this ROM (Libra2.3.5-root-deodex-only.zip, md5sum ec2789e9a05de2398c7ad1bc3e44e870) on it and it works beautifully! Everything including bluetooth, wifi and 2G/3G data transfer is so smooth - Thank you!

Is there any way that I can increase the size of the data partition? (Please excuse my ignorance, I'm quite new to all this stuff) According to df, my current partition sizes are:

/system 200M

/data 162M

/cache 57M

Thank you for any suggestions.

Guest kelzsoca

Hi,

I've gen3'ed my blade using the technique suggested by Shonk and now I'm using this ROM (Libra2.3.5-root-deodex-only.zip, md5sum ec2789e9a05de2398c7ad1bc3e44e870) on it and it works beautifully! Everything including bluetooth, wifi and 2G/3G data transfer is so smooth - Thank you!

Is there any way that I can increase the size of the data partition? (Please excuse my ignorance, I'm quite new to all this stuff) According to df, my current partition sizes are:

/system 200M

/data 162M

/cache 57M

yes, it can be solved.

Guest Amphoras

Hi,

/system 200M

/data 162M

/cache 57M

You could try using this: http://dl.dropbox.co...-160sys-tpt.zip

MD5sum: 2447a36ed7c7b41bd61697f7d5e20143

It isn't tested, and may or may not work. It should give 2mb cache, 160mb system, 258mb data. Unzip it to the root of your sdcard and flash it like the other TPT you used to get to Gen 3.

Use at your own risk.

Edited by Amphoras

Guest Dangel-81

If you try to enter into management applications in Russian, there is a sudden stopping of the application setting. English and Chinese fine. In what may be the problem?

This has been running quite smooth for me since last evening. GPS and Wi-Fi works ok. Games works as well as in cm nightlies. Battery drain is decent, about 3% in 7 hours in sleep mode.

Only issue so far is that the Filer app is using wrong log levels and writing debug log to error log. This is a keeper for me.

You could try using this: http://dl.dropbox.co...-160sys-tpt.zip

MD5sum: 2447a36ed7c7b41bd61697f7d5e20143

It isn't tested, and may or may not work. It should give 2mb cache, 160mb system, 258mb data. Unzip it to the root of your sdcard and flash it like the other TPT you used to get to Gen 3.

Use at your own risk.

@Amphoras, that's fantastic - thank you. I applied it using "menu" + "vol+" then power on, and then I re -flashed my rom. df -h now reports exactly as you said: 2MB cache, 160MB system and 258MB data. Thank you again - I appreciate what you've done.

The only problem now is that market won't install anything larger than a couple of megabytes. I know that there are various possible fixes for this (as googling for "android cache partition small" shows!) - could anyone please recommend the current best solution?

Jaime

Guest Amphoras

@Amphoras, that's fantastic - thank you. I applied it using "menu" + "vol+" then power on, and then I re -flashed my rom. df -h now reports exactly as you said: 2MB cache, 160MB system and 258MB data. Thank you again - I appreciate what you've done.

The only problem now is that market won't install anything larger than a couple of megabytes. I know that there are various possible fixes for this (as googling for "android cache partition small" shows!) - could anyone please recommend the current best solution?

Jaime

Ah, most of the Gen 2 roms redirect /cache to /data, so you can get away with having a small /cache. I assumed this rom would do the same. I can make another layout with a bigger /cache partition, but I won't have time until sometime tonight. If you need to download stuff in the meantime, you'll probably have to go back to the original partition sizes (just reflash the original TPT) or try one of the other suggestions from your Google search.