[ROM][GEN1-2-3] Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

Hello guys!

Does this ROM have patched kernel for support call record from line (not from mic)?

Thank you!

Undervolted kernel has support for that (see add-ons section).

i have a ZTE TFT LIBRA with armv6 600mhz and 167mb of ram!check mr pigfish ---->my zte is blade gen 2! can i flash this rom? which that way or another way? plz help me!

Yes, normal installation via ClockWorkMod.

Whats difference between user app and system apps? I just used titanium backup option to restore apps and then data, but only for select apps, suchas messages etc.

Why am I having this problem?

Because you have restored system apps. You can't even restore messages. User apps are located in /data partition, system apps are located in /system partition. If you restore system apps or settings from another ROM, it causes serious issues (as you can see). With Titanium it's easy to see what apps you can restore because they are color coded. You can only restore the white ones, not the ones that are green or red.

You have to wipe, reinstall and only restore user apps.

This ROM is discontinued and instead I would recommend:

[ROM][GEN2] Swedish Snow RLS4 (Android 2.3.5)

Edited by KonstaT

Guest Shang Al Rahim

Hi!

Nice work. I'm using it on my Wayteq ZTE Libra. Two things not working properly on my device. The first is the Toggle2g - but it is not problem for me, The twice is the e-mail client (email.apk). The G-Mail working properly, but in the e-mail client not working two function. The wiev and the save attachment. The mail coming ang going good, but i can't see or save attachment, this function going to error. Any idea?

Shang

PS: Sorry fom my terrible english!

Storno! Full wipe+reinstall=Everithing working good, yeah....

Edited by Shang Al Rahim

Guest The Guvnor

For me, the app says successfully calibrated but then it remains the same :(

Guys. Its easy to solve. Use the calibration tool in the ROM, or the above program. Click calibrate while holding the phone in your hand, quickly hold the sensor over a bright light (I used a desk lamp), then pull it away. Make take a few attempts. But it works.....seriously.

Let me know.

Guest tyrol_gangster

please, how do i enable calls recording (the other party) with MMHMP9 + undervolted kernel? it does not work using the menu key when making the call nor with AllCallRecorder :-(

Guest divyanshuvats

hello i flashed this rom and now i want to flash another but the problem is that the phone would not boot into recovery, neither in the ftm is simply freezes on the green android screen when i power it up with volume down key pressed

Please help

Guest youngsta2010

Try reinstalling clockwork this happened to me once, reinstalling clockwork fixed it. Make sure to install the correct version, if you're Gen2 5.0.2.0 is fine, for Gen1 install 3.0.1.4. I did it using ROM Manager.

Edited by youngsta2010

Guest gmc007

can i get some confirmation before i flash this to my phone

i am gen1 (oled) running flb-froyo r7 and have been for about a year i have clockwork 3.0.1.4

do i just boot to recovery do the 2 wipe options (data/factory reset and cache partition) then install zip from sd card then select the Moldovan-Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9.zip i downloaded from the first page

if i have that right to change the dialler i do the same again (with out the wipes) but selecting the M-MHMP-RLS9-ZTE-Dialer.zip

Guest youngsta2010

Yes,

Wipe data/factory reset,

Wipe cache partition,

Then go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache,

Flash ROM

Flash ZTE dialer

Reboot.

Guest gmc007

Yes,

Wipe data/factory reset,

Wipe cache partition,

Then go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache,

Flash ROM

Flash ZTE dialer

Reboot.

thank you all done but i stuck with the dialler that was with the rom all seems to be working ok so far

EDIT: i have just noticed that the data and call signal keep changing from white to green is there any way to make it stay green?

Edited by gmc007

Guest flshg

thank you all done but i stuck with the dialler that was with the rom all seems to be working ok so far

EDIT: i have just noticed that the data and call signal keep changing from white to green is there any way to make it stay green?

I think the green bars just show that the phone is connected to the google servers (to sync contacts, calendar, app updates etc), white bars are standard network connection without google. If you really wanted to change the behaviour you'd have to edit the rom files so it wont differentiate the status.

Guest vysakh

OH God searched and searched finally the solution to my problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

camera and wifi working on my idea blade thanks to allll

Thank you very much

konstat for developing this rom i was stuck with custum rom and now i can use it there are many people who brought the blade from idea cellular now i can help them out too the swedish stock kernal fixed the problem of the camera .... Once again thank you very much..:D

Guest CompChamp

Hi,

I think i have hard bricked my ZTE Blade :( .At first was able to boot in cloclkworkmod recovery,but now it just shows the dell logo does not go any further,can anybody help me with this one.I do have Moldovan Mile High Mountain Pie on my sd card.please guide me what to do ...

Guest CompChamp

hi i have installed on my phone but there is a strange problem it wont recognize network its airplane mode is always on and mobile networks is disabled

even bluetooth is disabled..what should i do now?

Guest KonstaT

hi i have installed on my phone but there is a strange problem it wont recognize network its airplane mode is always on and mobile networks is disabled

even bluetooth is disabled..what should i do now?

You still haven't said what you did when "bricked" your device in the first place. Sounds like you have used a windows flasher and you have corrupted your NV memory (you've lost your IMEI). Follow instructions in [Guide] de-bricking a ZTE Blade.

Since this isn't something related to this ROM, you should continue this in the thread you already created.

Guest CompChamp

You still haven't said what you did when "bricked" your device in the first place. Sounds like you have used a windows flasher and you have corrupted your NV memory (you've lost your IMEI). Follow instructions in [Guide] de-bricking a ZTE Blade.

Since this isn't something related to this ROM, you should continue this in the thread you already created.

When my phone was bricked i tried to use fastboot method ,but my pc didnt recognize it,it just said android phone..

i even installed zte driver but it didnt list my phone under adb devices ,so i used TPT method to de-brick my phone.

i installed the MMHMP,but as said above it wont recognise mobile network(mobile networks in settings is disabled.)

the IMEI NO on the phone is same as that listed in the About Phone menu ..So what do you think is the problem..

Guest Maxsas360

When my phone was bricked i tried to use fastboot method ,but my pc didnt recognize it,it just said android phone..

i even installed zte driver but it didnt list my phone under adb devices ,so i used TPT method to de-brick my phone.

i installed the MMHMP,but as said above it wont recognise mobile network(mobile networks in settings is disabled.)

the IMEI NO on the phone is same as that listed in the About Phone menu ..So what do you think is the problem..

Did the phone have signal before flashing?

Guest CompChamp

Did the phone have signal before flashing?

you mean before i bricked my phone? ya it was working fine..

what do you think i should do ,reinstall the ROM or go for another ROM may be CM7..will it help?

Guest CompChamp

yes dude you r write it was not related to ROM but the TPT is used was wrong..but np got the phone working back..

and know wat MMHMP is awsome..

thanks for the Help...

Guest gmc007

any way to stop this rom from blocking ads?

i am wanting to try blueputdroid but when i start it it wont work it has a warning: banners are blocked. so it wont let me use it unless i upgrade to the paid version which im not going to do unless i know it works first

Guest sdrakopo

KonstaT thank you for your work.!!!!!!

Everything working fine!!!!

Keep on your good work, waiting updates only for the apps are included... all the others are PERFECT !!!!

I think i'll never try another rom

Guest destrakto

Hi everyone, I just flashed this ROM, everything seems ok just a couple questions. 1) How can select to view only phone contacts (not the SIM contacts) 2) I cant favorite any of my contacts! I push the star beside them go back but nothing happen! when i select the contact again its not favorited (the star is blank). 3) on the second day a green line appeared on the right upper screen that doesnt dissappear after reboot. 4) is there a way that i can view my apps in pages (like on android 1.2 or iOS?)

3) ok thats the battery bar! sorry.

Edited by destrakto

Guest shanky887614

Hi everyone, I just flashed this ROM, everything seems ok just a couple questions. 1) How can select to view only phone contacts (not the SIM contacts) 2) I cant favorite any of my contacts! I push the star beside them go back but nothing happen! when i select the contact again its not favorited (the star is blank). 3) on the second day a green line appeared on the right upper screen that doesnt dissappear after reboot. 4) is there a way that i can view my apps in pages (like on android 1.2 or iOS?)

3) ok thats the battery bar! sorry.

this rom has been replaced by swedish snow

read the first post

Edited by shanky887614