Can the OMC unlock algorithm be cracked?

Guest glossywhite

Guest glossywhite

Got your attention, didn't it!

Yes, I joke! Now, how about we get some hardcore geeks together to get this thing cracked? Am I the ONLY person sitting here for hours, disassembling binaries?

:(

Guest x.balli.x

can anyone please read the NAM / NV items using QPST and post the line at nv133 , this code might help us get something , also can we have the qcnvitems.odex from a unlocked skate or phone?

#zte write locknetwork_num to nv133

Guest glossywhite

can anyone please read the NAM / NV items using QPST and post the line at nv133 , this code might help us get something , also can we have the qcnvitems.odex from a unlocked skate or phone?

#zte write locknetwork_num to nv133

Gosh, that's precisely the same line of code that got my mind whirring, earlier! :)

qcnvitems.odex attached!

qcnvitems.odex.zip

Edited by glossywhite

Guest x.balli.x

no no not this file, i know this file exist in /system/framework , am talking abt the nvm file, i don't have the OMC otherwise would have given it a go, if you remember the zte blade there was an issue with IMEI set to 0 , and to change that, we had to use the Zte tool to read NV to get channel1.nvm, it reads the nand, am talking about that file. let me get the link to that post for the tool

Guest x.balli.x

http://android.modac...-all-0-machine/

try with QPST and search for nv item 133 , make sure you don't mess around with your imei, just read

use the NV browser, and look for it

or if you think you know your way around than you can use this to back up the nv , am sure it will support omc

Edit: my bad is that qcnvitems.odex from unlocked skate?

Edit 2 : can you post this odex in readable format like you did with the other one, i dont have smali setted up on my brothers pc, since my pc is messed up

Edited by x.balli.x

Guest unrandomsam

http://android.modac...-all-0-machine/

try with QPST and search for nv item 133 , make sure you don't mess around with your imei, just read

use the NV browser, and look for it

or if you think you know your way around than you can use this to back up the nv , am sure it will support omc

Edit: my bad is that qcnvitems.odex from unlocked skate?

Edit 2 : can you post this odex in readable format like you did with the other one, i dont have smali setted up on my brothers pc, since my pc is messed up

I don't think you can use QPST with the skate without another (different to the unlock) code.

(At least I couldn't explain to MoreLazers how to do it).

(I have used it on a few modems and the zte blade and it works).

You probably cannot read the nvitem with the lock code anyway (but PSAS probably will).

How to force diag mode thats the thing.

(Or something to read the radio part of the flash - Think we would need to use the msm72xx bootloader from Revskills/PSAS but that only lets you read ram so need a patched armprgZTE.bin (Presuming the blade one even works think it might depend on which specific flash chip they chose).

Could try the Revskills support forum (but think of something none unlocking related to ask them - enabling fastboot or something).