CLOSED: Upgrade to MoDaCo Ad Free (or extend your current membership) for 1 year for only $9, with extras!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Androidlover287

Payment done

Email sent

Congrats you now have a filesonic premium account..... (Not sure if i'll use mine, maybe to backup college work to :))

P.S Cheers for the great Offer.

Edited by Androidlover287

Guest simonp2

cool offer , I was thinking about renewing but as I am about to go from my desire to a SGs2 then this gave me a nudge to renew and maybe even win something :)

Guest McGilljam

Can't do it. =(

To sign up, You clearly need to be an PayPal user. So, to get this offer, you have to register at Filesoninc. To do that, you have to pay through PayPal, and if you don't have that, obviously have to register there to. I am an PayPal user, but now I have to go through a couple of security questions and the first is my Creditcard. An old one that I don't have anymore and can't verify...

So... it stops there... Sadly.

Guest encryptor20

Paul would it be ok if i renewed/extended fsc account currently under my brother's name n sent u d confirmation for adfree membership here for me?

Guest Brawler

@ Paul

I made the payment yesterday evening and immediately sent the Paypal

payment confirmation . How can I see if my status is already upgraded ?

Do I get a confirmation email ? How does it work ?

Guest XtremeCoolz

Hi. I'm from Malaysia. Is it okay if i buy a one month filesonic voucher from a local reseller?

or must I get it through paypal?

Edited by XtremeCoolz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.