CLOSED: Upgrade to MoDaCo Ad Free (or extend your current membership) for 1 year for only $9, with extras!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest bookerman

I paid this yesterday and forwarded the email. What I did notice was on my paypal account it seemed to be set for a monthly payment of $9, I read it thinking it was $9 for the year? Oh and my account hasn't been upgraded yet. Have I done something wrong?

Guest Tsaglis

Hi, I followed your recommendation to subscribe to a premium contract, but I don't see my account ready to cook rom

I paid this yesterday and forwarded the email. What I did notice was on my paypal account it seemed to be set for a monthly payment of $9, I read it thinking it was $9 for the year? Oh and my account hasn't been upgraded yet. Have I done something wrong?

Dear all, Although I am new here, I understand the following:

First of all it takes some time to make the upgrades. It is not automatic.

Second, the subscription for modaco is for one year, for Filesonic for 1 month. You may cancel the automatic payments for the next months if you don't need them any more.

Edited by Tsaglis

Guest bookerman

Second, the subscription for modaco is for one year, for Filesonic for 1 month. You may cancel the automatic payments for the next months if you don't need them any more.

OK thank you.

Guest Lens_flare
Not only will you get your Ad Free membership, but you will also get 30 days of Filesonic Premium and be entered in a prize draw (which closes at the end of October) to win a LIFETIME Filesonic Premium account worth $149! :o

1st of november.. any news?

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest mark4130

Its all pretty misleading - it read that you got ad free Modaco and Filesonic for 1 year, which is how I think the vast majority of the people read it.

In reality I have paid my money and have a 1 month subscription to something I didnt neccessarily need and modaco that is still covered in adverts.

Really REALLY not impressed with this - does it not seem a bit bad that there is a 5 page thread and most of the posts are ones asking for responses, and none are forthcoming.

Guest Lens_flare
modaco that is still covered in adverts.

You r overslept :)

Seems promo has finished about 7 days ago.. but I haven't seen neither a winner (he's hiding from angry crowd? :D) nor a official results.. but text has been shrinken.. that's strange :]

Its all pretty misleading - it read that you got ad free Modaco and Filesonic for 1 year, which is how I think the vast majority of the people read it.

In reality I have paid my money and have a 1 month subscription to something I didnt neccessarily need and modaco that is still covered in adverts.

Really REALLY not impressed with this - does it not seem a bit bad that there is a 5 page thread and most of the posts are ones asking for responses, and none are forthcoming.

Hi Mark!

I don't think it's misleading, it does say...

Not only will you get your Ad Free membership, but you will also get 30 days of Filesonic Premium

and then...

and then...

Your MoDaCo account will be upgraded / extended

and also in the title...

Upgrade to MoDaCo Ad Free (or extend your current membership) for 1 year

however if you think I can clarify in some way then please let me know what is unclear!

re: replying to the topics, a lot of them are saying people have signed up, which don't need a reply, that's what the e-mail to me is for (I reply to every single one of those confirming activation!)

P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.