CLOSED: Upgrade to MoDaCo Ad Free (or extend your current membership) for 1 year for only $9, with extras!

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi, I went through the old channel of subscription without regestring on that other site. I paid my money but wasn't prompted to send an email. To make matters worse I got an email from paypal asking to verify identity etc, and my payment would be put on hold pending verification. Just wanted to know what the bobby was. It appears my payment has gone out, but I still can't access the kitchen?

Many thanks.

Guest Sp4rkR4t

Received a message from Google saying they couldn't deliver the payment confirmation email, are you having problems with your email? I've posted the error below;

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

[email protected]

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 421 421-4.7.0 [209.85.214.51 10] Our system has detected an unusual rate of

421-4.7.0 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect our

421-4.7.0 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been temporarily

421-4.7.0 blocked. Please visit http://www.google.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html

421 4.7.0 to review our Bulk Email Senders Guidelines. o5si10937543fah.157 (state 18).

Edited by Sp4rkR4t

Paul, long time no see :) How are you?

I have filesonic already but want to support modaco by signup for modaco plus, do have any other link? or an account that accept donation? ;)

Hi, I've paid my money for add free membership but not ive not registered for the additional offers that paul is now pushing out. (i just want access to the kitchen) So I paid my money the old way. I still can't get access to the kitchenDo I still need to confirm that I have paid, who do I send the email to? Please reply. Many thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.