(My games) Mash 'Em Marbles, Fleurescent Spirals Wallpaper

Guest damiensturdy

Guest damiensturdy

Hi Everyone!

I'm relatively quiet around these parts at the moment, but I do occasionally spit out some useful tool or another. I recently got myself a license for Unity and made a start at releasing games. Through this forum I discovered the ZTE Blade, which I have now used in the process.

Would you mind giving these a try? I'm not getting a lot of feedback- I know I'll need to make improvements, but I need some general feedback in order to action it - Cheers!

(For instance, Mash 'Em Marbles has become too difficult/frustrating for some. I'll be updating it with easier handling soon.)

My aim is to get them working well for everyone, and giving people what they need. So if you could take a few minutes to download and play, let me know what you think, I'd be very very grateful.

When responding if you could let me know the specs of your phone (or just the phone) and how well they run, that would be very helpful.

I'm open to providing people who give real useful feedback with the paid versions, as a thank-you for taking the time here.

Thanks!

(Sorry for now screenshots, the forum doesn't like the files I am linking to. i'll have to modify the post to include those when I get home.)

Projects:

1) Mash 'Em Marbles - A marble smash game based loosely on Marble Madness. I originally created it for Facebook, then when I got my Unity license I've released it on Android, too.

https://market.andro...y.MashEmMarbles

2) Fleurescent Spirals Wallpaper - A live wallpaper that animates colourful spirals, rendering them with lines, circles or squares. It's a pretty little thing I came up with a few years ago as a desktop screensaver.

https://market.andro...ntWallPaperLite

Edited by damiensturdy