Working ADOBE FLASH 10.2, 10.3, 11 BBCiPlayer Streams Feeds..

Guest dadashi

Guest glossywhite

ok, then maybe try 10.3, its a little faster

I'm using the ElitmovilZ3 rom and iplayer works fine...and watch in low quality, iplayer is streamin HD quality as standard

You don't mention how to change the quality. I'm using the default browser, not an app.

Guest cmberry20

Agreed. It was working (2 weeks ago), now its not.

It seems that the iplayer now only supports High & Medium quality ONLY. You can no longer use the low quality settings. Video will play, but it is unwatchable.

If anyone CURRENTLY has the iplayer working (either Web or App) & it is watchable, please post your settings, what version of Flash you are using, which ROM & what you did to make it work.

Currently I believe its borked!

it's not the phone or flash version, i haven't changed anything on mine.

i think the bitrate must be too high to process since the low version went.

It seems that the iplayer now only supports High & Medium quality ONLY. You can no longer use the low quality settings. Video will play, but it is unwatchable.

If anyone CURRENTLY has the iplayer working (either Web or App) & it is watchable, please post your settings, what version of Flash you are using, which ROM & what you did to make it work.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sjoyce666

10.2 didnt work for me on my T-Mobile Vivacity. Stock ROM, not rooted, apk installed from SD card, no errors reported

BBC iPlayer website and YouTube desktop both say to install a version of Adobe Flash

If I go into Applications is shows as Adobe Flash 10.2 as being installed

I have rebooted and still not working

Cannot try 10.3 as I am using the stock T-Mobile ROM and read that you have to have a custom ROM installed for it to work

Guest Androidken

It is actually on your OMC? Not meaning to patronise, but if you go Settings/Manage Applications its there at or near the top as "Adobe Flash Player 10.2" with 12.65MB of memory usage?

Hi all, I am new to this forum and mart-phones , being a 56yr old bald fat obnoxious grumpy bugger it only makes sense sometimes !... Mines a Standard Monte Carlo. I have download the flash and its on my card in the phone + I see it in 'applications' (12.56MB) when I look at card via "filer". It auto installed when I downloaded it . However , I do NOT see it or any Icon for it on my APPS page ( where all the other icons are ) . At the moment it doesn't work or appear to do anything. I switched off phone then switched it on again , still the same. Also , if I go to the file / flash Icon on the SD card and tap it , it comes up on phone > " this will replace the version already installed " , so I am assuming it IS installed.

What have I done wrong ... or what am I doing wrong ... or what haven't I done that I should have done ? ... thanks to all who might help .

Guest sjoyce666

you just need to be rooted, not custom rom

How do you root the ZTE Crescent without installing a custom ROM ? I can't find any details on how to root without installing a custom ROM on the Crescent forum

10.2 installed, BBC iPlayer installed. www.whatismyflash.com still says I do not have Flash installed

How do you root the ZTE Crescent without installing a custom ROM ? I can't find any details on how to root without installing a custom ROM on the Crescent forum

10.2 installed, BBC iPlayer installed. www.whatismyflash.com still says I do not have Flash installed

Surely this should be in the Crescent forum, as it is the Blade mk2 and dissimilar to the Skate?

http://android.modaco.com/forum/578-zte-crescent-crescentmodacocom/

Edited by DB006

I've found a solution

download the app here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=17205784&postcount=3

in the settings you can choose low quality, and it works again!

B)

Guest cmberry20

I've found a solution

download the app here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=17205784&postcount=3

in the settings you can choose low quality, and it works again!

B)

It worked, then stopped working and now is working again - well kind of. The BBC have reenabled the 240p (low setting) on the app and this works great. However, the iplayer still doesn't work using the browser. It did before.

Edited by cmberry20

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dadashi

I'm rooted with stock rom and can't get it to work... Have tried Opera Mobile, Dolphin and stock Orange browser. :(

your signature says youre using an osf...flash and previous iplayer run ok on osf...

bbc have made changes to their iplayer streams, streaming only in high definition which'll stop 90% of smartphones watching iplayer unless they invest in a £300+ smartphone...

the iplayer.app posted above should still stream in standard definition....

Well I've tried the 10.2 apk on my OMC and it does work but it stutters and skips so it's not great however I will give the BBC Iplayer apk posted above a go :) I'm running CM7 by the way :P

Edited by _Carl_