samsung i637 AKA samsung jack

Guest rodrigoperu

Guest rodrigoperu

Hello guys, here's the deal. This phone has been sitting around since I got my Android one, and I finally decided to retire it by selling it. I had app unlocked, security unlocked, and SIM unlocked this phone. For the life of me I can't remember the correct number combination for the device lock, and I'm at a point where the phone is asking me to wait 17 minutes before I can even enter another code to unlock it.

1. What is the way to bypass/reset the code so I can get the phone clean of all my info before I sell it?

2. Whatever the solution is, I assume it involves something similar/same to a master reset. If so, will it erase all the customizations/programs/settings I had on the phone? I'm not worried about contact data or anythng like that, but the main attraction when I sell this phone will be that it's unlocked and it's heavily tweaked. The registry has been hacked to allow for longer ringtones, it plays all kinds of files for them, it has apps that are no longer attainable (skype, to mention just one) etc, so it's really important for me to know whether all those apps and the customization will stay or go.

Please help, thanks so much for any advice or help you can provide.