OMC /SKATE Can You Use Camera Flash as a Torch?

Guest FatLadZ

Guest Redstarr1

+2 to that

and dont worry soon 3D Recording will be out on the samsung S3 but i cant see that being good value.

That's already out for a year on the LG Optimus 3D and HTC Evo 3D. There's a lot of gossip about what the SGS3 is going to be like, but I don't think it's going to have 3D recording because those 2 phones were commercial disasters.

My dad and brother both have a SGS2 (well I have to pay my own rent so can't afford expensive phones), and they're pretty good torches. Used one earlier today when we were setting up a closet. So yeah it can be handy. But the price is a bit steep for just the torch :P.

Guest crnadakm

I just read the whole thread and i'am amazed how some people can be arrogant and disrespectful and on the other way I'm stunned how much some people are willing to help.

I bought skate 4 days ago, sold my blade and bought skate which is a nice phone, nice screen blabla. I was hoping to find a solution for LED flash, not that i need it that much. but just to know that i have it...

Thanks to all that tried , better luck next time :)

Guest FatLadZ

I just read the whole thread and i'am amazed how some people can be arrogant and disrespectful and on the other way I'm stunned how much some people are willing to help.

I bought skate 4 days ago, sold my blade and bought skate which is a nice phone, nice screen blabla. I was hoping to find a solution for LED flash, not that i need it that much. but just to know that i have it...

Thanks to all that tried , better luck next time :)

wheres the arrogance and disrespect?

I've said i didnt mean to offend anyone :rolleyes:

Anyhow imho Tillaz rom is the best for the skate and thats why i said so.

Not meaning to offend others.

I've tried them all and they are the fastest most reliable roms for the skate.(and loudest with the eq)

The fact i purchased a Samsung Galaxgy SII is because its a much better phone but the reason for that is the price!

And as it happens im happy now with a torch thats almost too bright

Lets just drop this as as its getting silly like a bunch of girls arguing over make up!