[KERNEL] TechnoLover's Kernel Edition 1.5 (25.06.2012)

Guest TechnoLover

Guest Dr.Luigi

Diffrence between the 1 procent and 5 procent is the Battery life accurcy right?

I first had 5 procent,

installed 1 procent, and it fails too change ?

Edited by Dr.Luigi

Guest TechnoLover

Can anyone upload the experimental kernel with 'genix's settings, so us 'the linuxless clueless' can have a play ?

Sorry, today I won't get it - davidevinavil and I spent the whole day searching for fps cap, I have built thousands of test kernels for 8 hours and davidevinavil got the idea to change adreno drivers and we're (he's) now at about 52fps ;)

Guest sumdumguy

Sorry, today I won't get it - davidevinavil and I spent the whole day searching for fps cap, I have built thousands of test kernels for 8 hours and davidevinavil got the idea to change adreno drivers and we're (he's) now at about 52fps ;)

thx for keeping us up to date. nice to hear.

Guest th3punisher87

Hello to all the forums .. I read the change of the volume form .. I tried the file-Kernel-TechnoLover 11a_TweakHP_Genrix.zip but my acer liquid metal loop remains CyanogenMod 7.23 .. help please

Guest lamalta

Edit:

I just found out that yes, I have to flash the 5% kernel!

Maybe we could put this in the faq?

Hello everybody.

I have the gingerounay 3.0.1 rom with this great kernel, battery step 1%.

When I charge the terminal, it doesn't go to 100%, but it stops around 65-75, while the led is still blinking. I have to reset the phone in order to get 100%!

What can I do? Try the 5% battery step kernel?

thanks

Edited by lamalta

Guest Singulus

New kernel frozen on the bootscreen. Busybox installed. Stock 2.3.6

PS sorry, i downloaded version for CM.

PPS true version works fine

Edited by Singulus

Guest scotth324

Just wondering can I flash this kernel over my existing 1.1a kernel? I tried and it didn't seem to change anything. What would be the correct procedure?

Thank you

Guest scotth324

That is what I did and it didn't seem to work at all. I'm certain because I flashed the 1%kernel over the old 5% one. Do I have to delete boot undervolt? I'm on t&l aosp.

Guest TechnoLover

It could be the fact, that I got something wrong when nothing changes, but when you run "cat /proc/version" in terminal/shell, what do you get?

Guest scotth324

You got it correct. I tried it a second time and it worked for some reason. Can I change the OC of the GPU like the cpu or is it set at a certain level? Seems to be working well now though. Will see if the battery level is correct or not. On one of your old kernels it worked perfectly for me. Also can I change the voltage level of the gpu?

Guest sumdumguy

tested here on stock rom

frame rate definately can get in to 50's now :)

not much but a small improvement in quadrant score, @2150 @1400mhz.. not too shabby :D

tested a few games and general usage, it feels very good

thanks technolover

Edited by sumdumguy