[KERNEL] TechnoLover's Kernel Edition 1.5 (25.06.2012)

Guest TechnoLover

Guest South_butovo

I tried to flash last boots.

5% boot doesn't flash "Error: corrupt file "boot.img"

I have freeze screen on acer image on 1% boot.

Boot from 3 of november works correctly, but all people have a problem with battery indicator.

Stock 2.3.6

Edited by South_butovo

Guest stonebear

For the ones where 5% doesn't work, try to flash first deleteBootUndervolt.zip and then 5% kernel, I don't know if it changes something but worth a try ;)

@ stonebear

update scripts should be the same... do you ahve an old 1% kernel?

It is your 1% voltage control kernel. I downloaded it the day you posted it. Have you changed it since?

Mines is called Technolover-Kernel-20111103-signed.zip

Also, deleting undervolt didn't help.

Edited by stonebear

Guest astuermer

Here too :(

Flashing 5% kernel didn't boot (stuck at TechnoLover screen)

Flashing the delete.zip before and afterwards didn't help too.

Also it seems there are some things flashed/changed in addition to boot.img and ar6000.ko - flashing back my old (stock) kernel with the original ar6000.ko resulted in WIFI no longer working - I had to restore the previous backup.

What is changed that WIFI is not working? :(

Guest sambartle

Ive tried both the 1% and 5% images on freshly flashed stock 2.3.6 and both seem to hang on the splash, ill have a look in logcat if it gets that far and see what I can find.

Guest chris_kozani

For those struggling witht he 1% version, I have uploaded the version I have which has never caused me any problems, I only had a problem with the 5% one. This one was 20111030, I renamed it when I downloaded but it is the 1% with voltage control.

http://www.mediafire...3426uf8ia7fl13t

this kernel works ok with stock rom 2.3.6.The newer 201107 doesnot boot

Guest stonebear

this kernel works ok with stock rom 2.3.6.The newer 201107 doesnot boot

I never tried the newer version but that version works for me on stock 2.3.6 and t&l 2.3.6 too so I uploaded it for Polv and others who were having problems with the newer version.

Try using this https://market.android.com/details?id=com.darshancomputing.BatteryIndicator&feature=search_result or something else that will do the same thing. I don't remember if t&l has the percentage indicator or not.

You have "MT voltage control" now though?

Yes, I have mt voltage control...

So.. The % goes 5 by 5

Edited by Polv89

Guest JungleNoli

Hi TechnoLover,

tried this as very keen to get that extra control but would hang on splash screen even I after ran deleteBootUndervolt.zip. After a while I realised it's probably because I have t&l metal 2.3.6 *AOSP* version. Obviously that's not on the list but I much prefer AOSP version so was wondering: is there any chance you'll support the t&l metal AOSP version later? Or is it because AOSP won't work with your kernal?

Finally, on first page of thread you mention bringing support for undervolting. Because there's no change log, it's not 100% clear if the latest v1.1 (17.11.2011) version supports undervolting or not - so can I just ask: does it? (If so, may be worth adding it under 'Features' on your first post).

Many thanks, Noli