[KERNEL] TechnoLover's Kernel Edition 1.5 (25.06.2012)

Guest TechnoLover

Guest chemicalbuz

Anyone else having usb mass storage issues with lastest kernel?

me too, i got freezes 2 times when it was linked to pc, but i was testing a lot of roms and setting so i can't say for sure that new kernel is the problem, now that you are having the same problem i think it could be that

Edited by chemicalbuz

Guest chemicalbuz

I just upgraded to this version.... easy as hell :-)

But now, i want some speed... but don't know which settings are save and which are not.

Is there any relation between voltage and gpu ?

I can get my MT running at 1024, but if i set voltage 1200@1200... the benchmark tool gives me 1024 every time.

is that maybe a "bug" in antutu benchmark?

no, that is last test record, just do it again after setting new clock\voltage

Guest blackvoske

no, that is last test record, just do it again after setting new clock\voltage

No, i mean after the test if still gives me 1024....set it to 1200, test...still at 1024. Reboot, set again at 1200 and test, again 1024 :S

Guest chemicalbuz

No, i mean after the test if still gives me 1024....set it to 1200, test...still at 1024. Reboot, set again at 1200 and test, again 1024 :S

are you talking about clock or voltage? what do you use to swich between different clocks?

Guest blackvoske

are you talking about clock or voltage? what do you use to swich between different clocks?

I've tried a few free ones, now i am trying rom manager.... testing again @ 1200.

Which one is recommended ?

Edit:

it works now... running @1400 now.... total score: 3456.... quite a diff. with the stock speeds....damn :-)

Edited by blackvoske

Guest chemicalbuz

I've tried a few free ones, now i am trying rom manager.... testing again @ 1200.

Which one is recommended ?

Edit:

it works now... running @1400 now.... total score: 3456.... quite a diff. with the stock speeds....damn :-)

nofrills is good and it's free on the market, if you are using cm you can also change clocks from cm settings

Edited by chemicalbuz

Guest blackvoske

nofrills is good and it's free on the market, if you are using cm you can also change clocks from cm settings

Thanx, trying that one now and works :-)

Removed all the other junk. Trying my phone @ 1400 for a few days.

Can i do anything with those settings in nofrills like smartassv2 or governar etc ?

And no, i am not using cm, stock mod.

Guest TechnoLover

smartassv2, ondemand, lagfree, etc. are the governors which control the behaviour of the cpu (how fast it changes clocks, does it take each frequency or jumps straight to the highest ;)

Google them and you find many results ;)

Guest chemicalbuz

Thanx, trying that one now and works :-)

Removed all the other junk. Trying my phone @ 1400 for a few days.

Can i do anything with those settings in nofrills like smartassv2 or governar etc ?

And no, i am not using cm, stock mod.

yes, you can choose the governor you prefer, many people use smartass v2, me too, it seems to be the best

you can also reduce voltage (with mt control) for each clock, you can in this way extend battery life

Guest blackvoske

yes, you can choose the governor you prefer, many people use smartass v2, me too, it seems to be the best

you can also reduce voltage (with mt control) for each clock, you can in this way extend battery life

Thanx again.... much to learn :-)

Changed to smartassv2 now.

Guest Al3ss10

Hello, I have the cyano 7.24 rom with 1.3a kernel, battery step 1%. When I charge the terminal, it doesn't go to 100%, but it stops around 55-60, while the led is still blinking. I have to reset the phone in order to get 100%! What can I do? Help me, please!

Edited by Al3ss10

Guest andryandrew

I have a question (maybe already answered):

Davidevinavil managed to get LED notifications working for every app, not just stock ones, in his CM7. Can you do the same for this kernel? Or the problem is not located in the kernel?

Something on it?

just played with latest kernel..

Nenamark1 easily went on 384Mhz and here is Top-10 :)

Neocore went only on 368Mhz..

post-685295-0-68439300-1330471470_thumb.

p.s. stock kernel Nenamark1 - 36Fps, Neocore - 43Fps

Edited by lgcmn

Guest stoorzsto

I find some bug.....

l am using official 2.3.6....

Everything work perfectly before using camera,very smooth.

But after using it my phone become laggy like official 2.3.6 with stock kernel.

Can you solve it?

yesterday installed 1.3а, played with it... set 245Мhz GPU, 806Мhz CPU, voltage left as it was..

just called my wife and the call hanged by itself during a minute at any time, tried several times and it allways hanged..i installed the t&l boot, deleted SetCPU and Liquid MT Control an everything is back to normal..

interesting, what could be the problem?smile.gif

Guest sumdumguy

Just for info, I can call for more than a minute no problem.. only tested by calling credit check (0.00 lol) and pressing # to repeat message

edit2.. after testing several times the guy who said the interface is not as smooth after using the camera seems to be correct, though it's very slight the smoothness of the home screens is not the same... i bet it's the same with the stock kernel. though starngely i get the same nenamark2 scores, oh well just reboot after using the camera, no biggie.

I'm using 1.3a with 5% battery steps and the latest MTcontrol 1.2.

this is using the stock rom Acer_LiquidMT_4.000.13_EMEA_GEN1

Edited by sumdumguy