[KERNEL] TechnoLover's Kernel Edition 1.5 (25.06.2012)

Guest TechnoLover

Guest fypa33

This is right. Screen doesn't auto rotate anymore on mine either. Is it easily and rapidly fixable on your opinion, technolover? Because the "power button" pb was fixed with 1.4b.

Thanks

Sorry for the mistakes.

Edited by fypa33

Guest TechnoLover

it is already fixed in new version, which will be released today. It was a mistake of myself. 

Edited by TechnoLover

Guest TechnoLover

* Update 1.4c

• [ADDED] source updated from code aurora again, newer
  • [FIX] hopefully fixed 1% issue
  • [FIX] hopefully fixed power button issue
  • [FIX] Accelerometer & Compass

I need your help in order to solve issues, please attach the logs from your device after loading issue or power button issue.

Edited by TechnoLover

Guest serresident

On my device, this fix does not work. The log does not apply, because I do not know where it is located. If you can not hard to explain where the log is loading?

Guest vidalix

install MT Control 1.4, theres a button to copy everything onto sdcard ;)

sorry techno, but i must help you in every case or only if i have any iussue?ohmy.gif

Guest vidalix

only if you have an issue otherwise I would search for nothing ;) :D

tongue.gif yeah stupid question!!!

in any case i'm trying the 1% one... i'm charging...

i try to charge when i was at about 90%... do you think that iussue can appeare also at this percent?

ohmy.gif

Guest vidalix

I don't think so, but if you think that the issue appears, you can send me logs of course ;)

thanks for all.... for now 96% without problem, no start button iussue and the accelerometer works very well.... so another great work!!!

thanks again!

100%... no problems!!!

Edited by vidalix

Guest MasteRij0

Well - power button issue practically not existing, Maybe some 3-4 second lags but I use low frequency for CPU. For now testing.

Same Here, it takes too long to screen light up!

I just put back v1.3a, power button issue was really strong for me in 1.4c.

Edited by MasteRij0

Guest sauron76

* Update 1.4c

• [FIX] hopefully fixed 1% issue
  • [FIX] Accelerometer & Compass

using last miui (i know not officially support tlk but maybe can help who want to use miui and this fantastic kernel):

1% issue: wow thank youuuuu :D now is perfect...

accelerometer & compass:works for me

power button issue:mmmm...it appear sometimes...but the thing is very random...i think my device's log cannot helps you (i don't want to waste your time)...now for example i'm half hour trying for reply the problem without success(before this update waiting 2 minutes in standby was enough to reply the problem)...

i really appreciate your job thank you :D

ps:maybe is not important but using 1.4b the phone was smooth than 1.4a and 1.4c...

Edited by sauron76

Guest chemicalbuz

1% battery issue fixed!!! :D great Technolover!! i have noticed although that battery's led doesn't blink during charging as before, it is always on

Guest sauron76

have noticed although that battery's led doesn't blink during charging as before, it is always on

my led stops to blink at 90 % but from first 1.4...

Guest scotth324

I am still having power button lag issues. Directly after I took a log for you. Power button issue isn't as bad as before. Was using vr scheduler. Now using sio.

Guest serresident

At 1.4c noticed feature of the host, using the power problems disappear if the wi-fi included, but is turned off, everything returns. As for logs, I did nenashel where there is a button in Mt control for their export to the sd.

After a couple of hours in sleep mode enabled wi-fi, the problem reappeared (((...

Edited by serresident

Guest fypa33

Great work. Thank you Technolover. Maybe still a little lag with the power button, but so little that it is really not disturbing at all. Everything works for me. At least after some hours. Let's see in a longer term.

Thanks for your work.