DELL XCD-28(Indian version ) stock android 2.1 backup ready.

Guest shharisree

Guest shharisree

I dont have the stock rom android 2.1 for dell xcd 28 ..bt ive backed up one ..So i'm sharing it with u...

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6e8r5555n7a69x7

Instructions: 1)extract clockworkmod.rar to sdcard

2)Reboot into recovery

3)under recovery/backup and restore/restore/..confirm ..wait to finish...

inside os you can do factory data reset for fresh stock..

animated dell logo works...

enjoy..

Edited by shharisree

Guest Rahulj85

I dont have the stock rom android 2.1 for dell xcd 28 ..bt ive backed up one ..So i'm sharing it with u...

download link: http://www.mediafire...14s5vvru0o0ow5d

Instructions: 1)extract clockworkmod.rar to sdcard

2)Reboot into recovery

3)under recovery/backup and restore/restore/2011-06-22-20.32.55...confirm ..wait to finish...

inside os you can do factory data reset for fresh stock..

animated dell logo works...

enjoy..

Thanks for the share. BTW, there are some of your personal data on the rom. Like contacts and stuf.. You may want to erase that and upload that copy. Also, do you know how i can set the first boot screen back to dell logo?

Guest shharisree

Thanks for the share. BTW, there are some of your personal data on the rom. Like contacts and stuf.. You may want to erase that and upload that copy. Also, do you know how i can set the first boot screen back to dell logo?

oops ..simply compressed clockworkmod and uploaded it ..lol.. do a factory data reset from settings ..bt dell boot screen was supposed to be automatically restored by this restore..

Guest Rahulj85

oops ..simply compressed clockworkmod and uploaded it ..lol.. do a factory data reset from settings ..bt dell boot screen was supposed to be automatically restored by this restore..

yeah, the 2nd boot and 3rd boot screens are loading, but not the first boot screen which comes the moment the phone is switched on..

Guest equiliym

thanks, ill just unyaffs and check it out ^^

• 1 year later...
Guest getvarshney

i tried other roms on my dell phone but their sensitivity is not so good. and i forgotton to backup my rom when i was installing new rom(2.2 & 2.3).

so i need the backup to restore the phone in old condition.

• 5 months later...
Guest rajhane

thanks for uploading ur backup .though it worked successfully for me but my phone stopped responding to touch and still at locked screen plz help me with new backup.

• 2 weeks later...