[LEAK][2.3.6] Acer_LiquidMT_4.000.13_EMEA-GEN1

Guest vache

Guest chemicalbuz

Not tested but I assume yes..

But use the ones into dmd_update because the ones on kernel tread are older and buggy about battery charge

ehm sorry which is the right kernel file to download? dmd_update 1.2? is that? could you if possible add the new unbugged kernel into kernel thread please?

p.s.: ho visto che sei italiano anche tu, allora non sono l'unico ;)

Edited by chemicalbuz

Guest stonebear

ehm sorry which is the right kernel file to download? dmd_update 1.2? is that? could you if possible add the new unbugged kernel into kernel thread please?

p.s.: ho visto che sei italiano anche tu, allora non sono l'unico ;)

It's in the Ginger_dmd thread, first page.

Guest krovatka

bin is inside the folder, but be carefull, there are 2 files, one is very small, and one is large (200mb more or less); install only the big one, i bricked my phone last time for distraction cause i flashed the small one :) fortunatly i have back my phone from acer in 1 week without paying anything ;)

It would appear to me that both .bin files are required. I did notice a small .bin file in the acer_ug folder and also a larger .bin file in a sub folder called acer_xx....... I followed the instructions that are at the top of page 1 of this thread, that is, copied the entire acer_ug folder and contents to the root of my sd card.... and the upgrade went flawlessly.

I've tried this too, but for me, the install did not work. My phone/recovery complains about there being two BIN files and refuses to go on, sets off the vibrating battery and the only solution is to remove the battery and reboot. I'm trying to install GEN1 over a GEN2, and I don't have access to Windows except in a virtual machine and so far that too has been less than successful.

I guess I dont really *need* to have this ROM but its become a bit of a mission now.

Guest stonebear

It would appear to me that both .bin files are required. I did notice a small .bin file in the acer_ug folder and also a larger .bin file in a sub folder called acer_xx....... I followed the instructions that are at the top of page 1 of this thread, that is, copied the entire acer_ug folder and contents to the root of my sd card.... and the upgrade went flawlessly.

chemicalbuzz was referring to installing via ADT, you just use the one bin (larger) when doing it that way. :)