[ROM] [GEN-2] Monte Ericsson

Guest Sami Beck

Guest hecatae

Bluetooth and wifi is carried out on the skate on the same broadcom chip. Going to try this Edit well it lasted five minutes please ditch timescape it's as bad as LG 's sns app

Guest hankhandsome

ohh nice - like the look of this. i have no use for bluetooth anyway so it wouldn't be an issue. the dolby digital sounds good as i do use my blade a LOT for listening to music. going to give it a try.

Guest hankhandsome

well as per usual with most of these custom roms, if i try and manually set a ringtone it either reboots (as this did) or starts to continually force close "android.process.media" over and over and over again (as this also did when booted back up again)

did a full wipe and titanium restore - i only ever backup games and apps, no system data.

Guest hankhandsome

well just for the sake of being thorough, i re-did everything - re-wiped and re-flashed and re-restored with titanium but just the games + game data.

still had the same issue with ringtones - rebooted and multiple force closes of "android.process.media"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Sm0k3^_*

The link is broken!

The ROM is deleted from all upload sites!

Can anyone give me a work link to try this ROM?

And which of the ROMs for Blade are with Dolby sound? I've never try ROM with Dolby Sound. And what is the difference between them?

• 1 month later...