ICS lookalike ROM

Guest Krste

Guest KreatorDroid

ICSv2 MOD for the Racer based on my #248 cm7 ROM (Market 3.3.11 is included, no need to install a seperate Gapps package)

fixed wifi and root permissions

Download: ROM HERE

Download: Ringlock ICS Mod HERE

Copy both files to sdcard

THINGS TO NOTE:

a complete full wipe of phone is VITAL for it to work so make a backup of your ROM before installing this 1 :)

installing the ROM will take a minute or 2, please be patient !!!!!!!

if when the rom is installed and you reboot and find yourself presented with diagonal lines across your screen, simply take out battery for a few seconds then replace, reboot in CWM, WITHOUT wiping ANYTHING install rom again and should be fine.

Once rom has reached the desktop screen select the box "use by default for this action" and then select "X10 Mini Launcher 3x3"

now to change the theme of the rom, goto app menu and select "Theme Manager" choose "Ice Cream Sandwich" and "Apply Anyway"

reboot into CWM and install the "ICS_Lock_MC7.1_WhitePressed-signed.zip" file, once installed reboot phone and icons and theme should be applied if not then repeat the Theme Manager step again and reboot :) enjoy

All credits goto XDA guys, i just made it work for the Racer, the hard work was already done!!!!!

there will be NO further updates for this ROM

404 not found :(

Guest pilotdude647

ICSv2 MOD for the Racer based on my #248 cm7 ROM (Market 3.3.11 is included, no need to install a seperate Gapps package)

fixed wifi and root permissions

Download: ROM HERE

Download: Ringlock ICS Mod HERE

Copy both files to sdcard

THINGS TO NOTE:

a complete full wipe of phone is VITAL for it to work so make a backup of your ROM before installing this 1 :)

installing the ROM will take a minute or 2, please be patient !!!!!!!

if when the rom is installed and you reboot and find yourself presented with diagonal lines across your screen, simply take out battery for a few seconds then replace, reboot in CWM, WITHOUT wiping ANYTHING install rom again and should be fine.

Once rom has reached the desktop screen select the box "use by default for this action" and then select "X10 Mini Launcher 3x3"

now to change the theme of the rom, goto app menu and select "Theme Manager" choose "Ice Cream Sandwich" and "Apply Anyway"

reboot into CWM and install the "ICS_Lock_MC7.1_WhitePressed-signed.zip" file, once installed reboot phone and icons and theme should be applied if not then repeat the Theme Manager step again and reboot :) enjoy

All credits goto XDA guys, i just made it work for the Racer, the hard work was already done!!!!!

there will be NO further updates for this ROM

I clicked the links but it said 404 Not found.

Thanks in advance for help and the great looking rom

Guest Racerboy

404 not found :(

I clicked the links but it said 404 Not found.

Thanks in advance for help and the great looking rom

you can click on the linky in my sig (icsv5) for the latest versions, i`ll remove the lnik for the older version

Guest plegdroid

But how i install?

install via cwm ,same as a rom. don't need to reflash the rom again, just boot into recovery ,choose zip to install, pick gapps and install, then reboot, once back to desktop it will guide you through the rest :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Vlatko25

install via cwm ,same as a rom. don't need to reflash the rom again, just boot into recovery ,choose zip to install, pick gapps and install, then reboot, once back to desktop it will guide you through the rest :)

Racer Boy another bug in your latest ics v 5(i love thgis rom so much)

Clock Desk it doesn't show the alarm clocks

Guest andy787786

ICSv5-MOD-ROM based on cm7 2.3.7 #224

I decided to Mod #224 until the real deal comes out!!! #224 is regarded by most as the best ROM so far regards to Performance/Stability and Functionality:

changelog:

Working CRT anim on/off (will need reboot once selected)

Changed default wallpaper

Updated the theme, thx to AChep over at the XDA Devs Forum

Incorparated the theme so you DONT have to select it anymore

Updated apps from #224 to present

Zipaligned and Optimised .apks

EDIT: Download available HERE

Thanks!! 224 on ICS. Super Cool. Downloading....

Guest anil_go

Racer Boy another bug in your latest ics v 5(i love thgis rom so much)

Clock Desk it doesn't show the alarm clocks

same here, but i think bug is in the ics-theme, because i extracted it and used it in 257 rom, in Desk clock it doesn't show the alarm clockspost-903865-0-77613400-1322678783_thumb.

Guest leighw101

Found a few problems with calibration throwing ghost taps when typing.

Have switched to deadlinks kernel to see if that seems any better. Still by far the best kernel for calibration I've found so far is rexchun's - never ever had any issues with that at all.

Guest Sweety Jenny

not seein any1 here from a week. I have few questions answer if ya know please.

have any. new rom this week?

should feather touch possible on racer?

have any arc launcher theme?

btw have a good day

Edited by Sweety Jenny

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas to all, how to fix the radio is that everything is shifted down in the room ICSv5-MOD-ROM_2.3.7_based_on-224 unsure.gifunsure.gif

post-722639-0-10915100-1324937034_thumb.

Edited by sack3

Guest plegdroid

Merry Christmas to all, how to fix the radio is that everything is shifted down in the room ICSv5-MOD-ROM_2.3.7_based_on-224 unsure.gifunsure.gif

post-722639-0-10915100-1324937034_thumb.

hiya, happy new year, try the new kernel, it may help

:)

Edited by plegdroid

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sam tyler

just thought i give this ROM a try installed g.app`s as well, will let you know what's happening. thanks...........WOW!!!

Edited by sam tyler

Guest sam tyler

morning,24 hours in and the ROM is working fine,but.....(here we go! lol!)when i get a notification, it`s a bit of a pain to drag the bar down,i seem to have now 2 music apps,(in apps,one says 292kb,and the other has 2,16kb) i think the higher has my music files.can i safely delete the smaller music app or leave it alone? also,when i changed the wallpaper,i lost the original wallpaper pic when i started up the first time(with this ROM)anyone know how bring it back? but all in all,this ROM looks mental! thanks for the ROM,i noted that in some of the posts(racer boy) stated that there wont be no more updates for this,but i would grateful if someone could help me with theses 2 prob`s i have.cheers.and cheers to racer boy! smile.gif

Edited by sam tyler

Guest plegdroid

morning,24 hours in and the ROM is working fine,but.....(here we go! lol!)when i get a notification, it`s a bit of a pain to drag the bar down,i seem to have now 2 music apps,(in apps,one says 292kb,and the other has 2,16kb) i think the higher has my music files.can i safely delete the smaller music app or leave it alone? also,when i changed the wallpaper,i lost the original wallpaper pic when i started up the first time(with this ROM)anyone know how bring it back? but all in all,this ROM looks mental! thanks for the ROM,i noted that in some of the posts(racer boy) stated that there wont be no more updates for this,but i would grateful if someone could help me with theses 2 prob`s i have.cheers.and cheers to racer boy! smile.gif

afternoon, have you paid version of ti? and root explorer?

Guest sam tyler

no,only titanium back up free.(im very tight lol!) ES file explorer(which does have a root explorer)and of course terminal emulator(which came with the ROM) does this mean i have to reinstall the ROM?.sorry taking so long to get back.