ICS lookalike ROM

Guest Krste

Guest Racerboy

yep my internet is set to provider.

omg omg omg my backups were in clockworkmod folder but I have renamed all backup files which have renamed like Android 2.1 ,2.2 n 2.3.4

now what should I do. :)

check your provider as they may have apn settings for you

clockworkmod folders should`nt have spaces in them use "_" instead

like this - Android_2.1

not like this - Android 2.1

Guest plegdroid

thats just a fipoff, cant believe someone would actually do that

id go for the free version, but had to mention the donation version as that's the first one it takes you to, and at first glance( on phone) suggests there is only the paid version, go to more apps by dev and there's a free version:lol: :P

Guest Sweety Jenny

check your provider as they may have apn settings for you

clockworkmod folders should`nt have spaces in them use "_" instead

like this - Android_2.1

not like this - Android 2.1

got back ups back u are awesome

n buddies I got my real problem my internet working nyce on both mode GSM n wcdma.but market is not trapping.it always says request time out n connection error can I install another gapps package for new market

Edited by Sweety Jenny

Guest Racerboy

got back ups back u are awesome

n buddies I got my real problem my internet working nyce on both mode GSM n wcdma.but market is not trapping.it always says request time out n connection error can I install another gapps package for new market

try deleting the app cache for market 1st, settings/applications,all,market.....delete cache, then reboot, if still not connecting to market try the newest gapps on my thread

Guest Sweety Jenny

try deleting the app cache for market 1st, settings/applications,all,market.....delete cache, then reboot, if still not connecting to market try the newest gapps on my thread

install another 2 gapps packs stlll not working I go for [ROM] ZTE Wanna-be-SENSE -r02.3,

is there any other ice rom available? ???

Guest Racerboy

install another 2 gapps packs stlll not working I go for [ROM] ZTE Wanna-be-SENSE -r02.3,

is there any other ice rom available? ???

not as yet, when there are you`ll know

Guest Sweety Jenny

not as yet, when there are you`ll know

yep I will wait for next ics.

btw @RaceR boy r u official Android rom maker or just doing part time job?

Edited by Sweety Jenny

Guest Racerboy

btw @RaceR boy r u official Android rom maker or just doing part time job?

lol no, i do other jobs, mainly do this for fun/learning and also to help keep Racer interest/forum alive...............

Guest Sweety Jenny

lol no, i do other jobs, mainly do this for fun/learning and also to help keep Racer interest/forum alive...............

awesomel ol u r all-.rounder u canbe a mobile engineer ;)

Guest Racerboy

ICSv5-MOD-ROM based on cm7 2.3.7 #224

I decided to Mod #224 until the real deal comes out!!! #224 is regarded by most as the best ROM so far regards to Performance/Stability and Functionality:

changelog:

Working CRT anim on/off (will need reboot once selected)

Changed default wallpaper

Updated the theme, thx to AChep over at the XDA Devs Forum

Incorparated the theme so you DONT have to select it anymore

Updated apps from #224 to present

Zipaligned and Optimised .apks

EDIT: Download available HERE

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

I decided to Mod #224 until the real deal comes out!!! #224 is regarded by most as the best ROM so far regards to Performance/Stability and Functionality:

changelog:

will upload shortly

you know my opinion on 224:D to have an ics version with out the faffing, thank you, wait till sweety reads this me thinks you'll make her day:lol:

I'll have to dig out my blue themes again, pitty they didn't choose green:P

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Racerboy

you know my opinion on 224:D to have an ics version with out the faffing, thank you, wait till sweety reads this me thinks you'll make her day:lol:

yes from the v1 to v5 the "faffing" is non-existent now lol, although i`ve not included market on it...you`ll have to install the latest Gapps package on my thread (titanium is still there):)

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

yes from the v1 to v5 the "faffing" is non-existent now lol, although i`ve not included market on it...you`ll have to install the latest Gapps package on my thread (titanium is still there):)

:lol: I could have phrased that a bit better:p

Guest plegdroid

got to admit, I do like these ics themed versions your making as I get to do a full wipe install and make my phone look a little different than I would usually have it looking ,with the nightlies the turnaround time is pretty quick so ott for my lifestyle is the best option, I get to "faff " :lol: :D

Guest plegdroid

got it on ok just getting it back to a state with full usability[ getting apk back on] will post again later when all back on, must put go keyboard back on as this id taking ages to type without:D

Guest Sweety Jenny

changelog:

EDIT: Download available HERE

great work lol i luv sony system. n themes. this rom has great touch sensitivity. for me.but it still nail. touch :( I need feather touch. :) thnxz RaceRboy for the love.

Guest plegdroid

baby #224's back in blue, loving what it does to tapa, only problem incounted was v6 breaks crt, but is more than likely when it cleans up after inself so I've not given up on it, but running without at the mo, thank you Racerboy another keeper:D

post-910238-132230900007_thumb.png

post-910238-132230903173_thumb.png

post-910238-132230905366_thumb.png

post-910238-132230907464_thumb.png

post-910238-132230910901_thumb.png

Guest Vlatko25

baby #224's back in blue, loving what it does to tapa, only problem incounted was v6 breaks crt, but is more than likely when it cleans up after inself so I've not given up on it, but running without at the mo, thank you Racerboy another keeper:D

Racer Boy only bug in this rom is when you receive call the circle to end and receive call are messed

Everything else perfect

Racer Boy did you saw Lord Crash newest ics 4.0.x ?

is really cute,but more perfect from previous

I think we ARE NEAR TO HAVE ICS 4.0.0 on our Racer:D

Guest Racerboy

Racer Boy only bug in this rom is when you receive call the circle to end and receive call are messed

Everything else perfect

Racer Boy did you saw Lord Crash newest ics 4.0.x ?

is really cute,but more perfect from previous

I think we ARE NEAR TO HAVE ICS 4.0.0 on our Racer:D

i`ve been on blade forum myself too, and incorparating changes to get it working for us from the blade