downgrade from gen3 to gen 1

Guest kapithan

Guest kapithan

i m sorry for my english.

Today I tried official malaysia 2.3.5 for blade and for some reasons i want downgrande gen3 to gen1 and install 2.2 rom.

now a have stock recowery, not clockwork, because for 2.3.5 need FTM mode. please help me, need instruction for downgrade and reflashing 2.2 gen1 rom. i find only gen2 to gen1 instruction

Guest dirlan2001

Today I tried official malaysia 2.3.5 for blade and for some reasons i want downgrande gen3 to gen1 and install 2.2 rom.

now a have stock recowery, not clockwork, because for 2.3.5 need FTM mode. please help me, need instruction for downgrade and reflashing 2.2 gen1 rom. i find only gen2 to gen1 instruction

Hi,

Maybe you should read a bit in this thread :)

:D

Guest hedgepigdaniel

http://android.modaco.com/topic/339048-guide-flashing-firmware-to-bladelibra-via-windows/