Thank you all... and Goodbye

Guest ClippinWings

Guest ClippinWings

Thank you very much to Fards and DJ Steve and everyone else who helped make the Streak the useable device Dell couldn't.

I had high hopes for the streak when it was first non-announced and thanks to you guys, it lived up to them... for a while.

I honestly feel that Dell tried to make the Streak fail ... maybe a tax write-off, I don;t know... but I'm not sure how they could have screwed up it's launch, updates, customer support and PR so badly by accident.

I am now the proud owner of the HTC Vivid... a phone that I have been wanting since it was first rumored back in March, when I shattered my Streak (used that broken ass streak for 7 months hoping for the Opus)... THAT IS LOYALTY Dell!

If anyone wants 'em, I have two broken Dell Streaks...

Both AT&T

One with Shattered Gorilla Glass(working LCD)

One with shattered LCD(Glass is perfect)

Both with various versions of Streakdroid.

I'll sell em cheap... just want to cover shipping and get a few bucks to cover the hassle of shipping them wherever...

I'll even throw in the 3 Proprietary USB cables i have... and a Car mount LOL

PM me.

Edited by ClippinWings

Guest ryantoss

There is no eternal party buddy, hope that your new phone

I love Dell Streak since they big enough for a phone and small enough for one hand handling

just quick question, where do you live, i live in Melbourne

Guest nystreak

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving the streak fam. I agree that it seems dell wanted the streak to fail. I'd be interested in one of those broken streaks as I have an exrta lcd+glass. Let me know what you're looking to get or pm me.