Should I or should I not?

Guest Navie

As no one has managed to successfully unlock the skate, I would personally avoid this website. Orange 3 months is the only way :(

Ok cool, thanks for letting me know :)

Could try emailing them to confirm whether it does work or not, and ask if they will refund your money if it doesn't work.

I just rang up Orange and I can't unlock until 2nd December, I only bought my phone on 2nd September but seems sooo much longer than that!

Guest wrtease

i asked the fonefunshop if they could do it ,they said no ,even list it in the phone list,asked why list it,no reply.they also list the skate so suppose they cant answer that either. well ,thats the news ,

Guest glossywhite

All these shops place the OMC in the list, as they're frightened to death of losing a sale, and probably hope you won't pursue a refund after a failed unlock...

Guest Amphoras

Found this today:

http://www.wintechmo...ode-calculator/

Don't have the OMC as yet but would like to know if it works.

one of the guys has left a IME for a OMC and it did give me both NCK and SPCK Unlock codes. So this might be something. Not sure as am bit of a noob when it comes to this.

Doesn't work either. If the sites don't give you a 16 digit code, its not going to work.

Guest Jayzeewood

Doesn't work either. If the sites don't give you a 16 digit code, its not going to work.

Ah right both are only 12 long so at the moment the TurboSim is the only other way apart from Orange

Guest arnoldziq

http://www.code4unlo...om/unlock-codes

If you select manufacturer, model and network, it says £4.99 to unlock, is it worth paying or does the price seem to low to be legit?

Hi, Unfortunately we have been unable to generate an unlock code for your mobile phone. There are so many mobile phones on the market today and not all of them can be unlocked. This can be for a variety of reasons and is not limited to certain makes or models, occasionally it can be linked to the amount of time the handset has been locked to a particular network. Your options may now be limited to contacting your network operator or visiting a local shop who can unlock your mobile while you wait. It is very unlikely another online company will have the unlock code but you could always give it a try. I will now forward your details to our dedicated accounts team who will deal with your refund. Refunds can occasionally take up to 7 days but will usually be back in your account a lot faster than this. Once again may I apologise on behalf of the Code 4 Unlock team and wish you every success in getting your mobile unlocked. Many Thanks David Thompson Code 4 Unlock